What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

S.R.

Juniors
Andrew Voss is a dead-set d!ckhead.
Seriously. Does he even like Rugby League?!?

pcpp

Juniors
The way they just shat on the Adelaide game probably reflects the attitude of most RL fans in terms of expansion and the game internationally

effnic

Bench
That was my first viewing of the footy show this year i must say what a horrible horrible show, gotta axe it asap, they got nothing.

AILD

Bench
vossy is a knob...said it from day one. all well and good when he askes "hard" questions but he comes across as attacking players...he has never played in a grand final yet thinks he is an expert on the game and that what he says is the be all and end all.

bartman

Immortal
Anyone else think this Percy Le Blanc stuff of Johns is dead set struggling after 5 weeks...?

Imagine if they try and string it out for the whole season... :(.

Danish

Referee
Vossy essentially asked him about the feet first rubbish and if he actually is conscious of it.

Slater answered the question, then Matty got all upset that Vossy dared question billy's tactics

Apey

Staff member
lmao f**k that comedy stuff is embarassing. I actually feel embarassed for him while I'm watching him... not sure how, maybe it's just that terrible. :lol:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Does the footy show just go to a local club and find the first person to crack a joke to come on the show?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He was f**king terrible for the most part but his last joke was f**king hilarious :lol:.

AILD

Bench
that guy was almost as bad as that macloughlin guy from a few years back.

slater was pretty much told by voss that the storm wont make it this year and that we got our ass whooped in gf last year.

and now they got this dumb f**king muslim wanna be on next.

sneagle

Juniors
Anyone else think this Percy Le Blanc stuff of Johns is dead set struggling after 5 weeks...?

Imagine if they try and string it out for the whole season... :(.

Goodness I hope not - couldn't even watch his whole bit uggggggghhhhhh

As for the Comedy ???????? segment - you have to be kidding me - One of the worst footy shows this year...

Cloud9

Vossy essentially asked him about the feet first rubbish and if he actually is conscious of it.

Slater answered the question, then Matty got all upset that Vossy dared question billy's tactics

Billy should have slapped him. Vossy is over exposed.