What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "getting to know you" thread.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hi my name is nick, im often acussed of being an alcoholic because i frequently go out with mates and get shit faced, im quite often refered to by my mates as 'an arsehole' because i ernjoy making them look like idiots, as you can see im a raiders fan, im told im one of the more passionate fans my friends have ever seen. Im pretty lazy and generally enjoy seen how long it takes to get my mates pissed off with me, but its all in good fun.

Im a geminii, was born on the 9/6/87, the most remarkable thing is that was exactly 31 years and 1 hour after my dad, we celebrate our birthday on the same day. He is a Bulldogs fan and hates when he come home to find me watching the 94 GF reply on tape

Im a self confessed Raider-a-holic in which i have my room painted and covered with raiders colours and my family know not to talk to me untill at least 1 hour after a raiders loss.

Im looking for a career in IT, im currently at school doing my HSC, im doing IT, Multimedia, IPT, PDHPE, English and Maths.

Im all explained out

roosterboy60

Juniors
My name is Daniel and I'm 13 years old. I want to be a Commentator/Sports Jurno when I'm older.

I have a season ticket and I go to every Roosters home game and try to get to some away games.

I am Captain of the Lions in the 7s and was apart of the Roosters forum 7s side last year.

Anymore questions just ask.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Hi my name is nick, Im a geminii,

Hi Nick. Welcome to desperate and dateless. We're currently processing your application and will soon send you your computer generated match. Thankyou for your application.... :D

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My name is Mr Angry and I am ........well.........angry.
In real life I am.........well.........angry.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Backpacker said:
Congratulations Mr Angry. The computer has matched you with Ms Psychotic. May you have a miserable life together.
Already married her ;-)

I'm a 60's chick. Have studied and practiced Natural Therapies, Metaphisics and Eastern Theology. My moon and stars are my two kids, Dave 20 and Jess 13.

Can''t live without my kids, library card or footy. This is the third season that I've supported the Chooks ...and lovin' it. I'm a complete fruitcake/drama queen. I got an EASTS tattoo after the 02 GF, which makes me a Roosterholic.

First pash I was 12 and it was with the next door neighbour, he was doing well until he darted the tounge so I was forced to bite him.

When I grow up I want to be a vampire or an airhostess. Unless I grow an extra few inches so that I can reach the overhead port racks, I'm probably going to have to stick with my preternatural propensities.

jed

First Grade
Jed, 27 years old, Raiders supporter. Born in Canberra, grew up in Melbourne, moved to Sydney 5 years ago. Been travelling to Bruce since 94, for at least 3 games a year. Now I work in television, a career path I've worked in since 1994. I am a season member of the Raiders, and intend making it to at least 15 games this year. I have a brother, a sister, a mum, a dad and a cat. My father supports Easts, but prefers aerial ping-pong. My brother only AFL, and my sister is a Storm supporter, although she also prefers AFL, where she is a member of Hawthorn.

jed

First Grade
I know, :cry: but the courts won't allow me to divorce them. My sister is a card-carrying member of Hawthorn, which is also my team, but I usually only get to one AFL game a year. League's always been my passion, which caused me much grief in high school, wearing my jersey on out-of-uniform days. Give 'em time, Melburnians will learn what League's all about one day.

That's another reason I love Sydney - NRL is more widely supported than AFL (as it should be)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Guess I'd better get in on the action.

I have three things in common with Raider_69
1. I am a fan of a rival club (Newcastle)
2. I get drunk with my mates too often
3. I am an 'asshole' according to said mates

Real name is Chris Walker-Bush (you think I'd make it up given the player associated with it?). Twenty year old theatre major from Armidale- NSW. Although I'm studying theatre, I intend to write (novels, although sevens articles work for me). Um.... I run the ASRL. That's a semi-fun fact.

Relation to Chris Walker: None
Relation to George W. Bush: None

That should tide ya'll over.

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)

:roll:

Anyway, I'm still thinking.....Have a good day people. I'm off to the land of grandiose delusions.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Hi there, I was born in May '72, I'm a gemini which makes me a great bunch of blokes. My wife is pregnant with twins(just found out the other day). I fell out of the chair in the ultra-sound place and can't remember anything after the Doc said "So, I guess you've been told you're having twins then....". :D
At least there'll be 2 more Roosters supporters and 2 more guitarists in the world. ;-)
The middle name of the first baby to pop out will be Hendrix, boy or girl, not sure what he middle name of the 2nd will be, possibly Chi.

That's enough info for the time being.

Am changing my name from Muffdaddy to M-Diddy, due to a gun related incident at a club that I was at with my ex-fiancee who is a singer and actor( :lol: ) with a large rump.
I will then release a new single repeating my name M-Diddy and spelling it out for everyone just in case they don't know who I am.
I will then run the Sydney Marathon to raise money for blah blah blah, you know where I'm heading.

Anywho, back to work. No wonder they're outsourcing us......

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmm, im sure ive seen you before on the news MuffDaddy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BTW congrats on the twins :)

antonius

Coach
Antonius,(Real Name Tony)
Tall,Dark,Extremely handsom. Two kids, both Knights fans, both been in "Big League" mag.I Like Footy,Fishing,Camping, Drinking, and of course arguing (at which I'm an expert) Oh yes I am very modest.

The Backpacker

Juniors
antonius said:
Antonius,(Real Name Tony)
Tall,Dark,Extremely handsom. Two kids, both Knights fans, both been in "Big League" mag.I Like Footy,Fishing,Camping, Drinking, and of course arguing (at which I'm an expert) Oh yes I am very modest.

Welcome to 'Roosterholics' Antonius.

I heard you were short, fair and had a face only the inside of a paper bag could endure. ;-)

The computer has matched you with "Fibriod". May you enjoy many years of disappointment together sitting pissed at a campsite with your fishing rods ready to reel in another modest story.

Congratulations - our first match. :D

Latest posts