What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "getting to know you" thread.

antonius

Coach
The Backpacker said:
antonius said:
Antonius,(Real Name Tony)
Tall,Dark,Extremely handsom. Two kids, both Knights fans, both been in "Big League" mag.I Like Footy,Fishing,Camping, Drinking, and of course arguing (at which I'm an expert) Oh yes I am very modest.

Welcome to 'Roosterholics' Antonius.

I heard you were short, fair and had a face only the inside of a paper bag could endure. ;-)

The computer has matched you with "Fibriod". May you enjoy many years of disappointment together sitting pissed at a campsite with your fishing rods ready to reel in another modest story.

Congratulations - our first match. :D
Wow thanks BP, not sure i could handle his big....... EEEEEEERRR........ Ego. LOL. Yes that's the word I'm searching for.

Hi I'm a dual international kiwi moustache that made a name for myself as the most distinguishing feature of an Easts stalwart.

I haven't been sighted for a while but am rumoured to be a little "salt and pepper" in appearance of late.

My turnons include beer foam and Magnum PI, my turnoffs include Hitler and that little hairy bit that Mario Fenech persists in cultivating.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Good things take time…but here it is…

The lovely Ms Pittstop recruited BP aka Matt, into the Easts team in early January 2003. At the time, he was told that he would be a ‘third reserve’, a position with no pressure and many accolades. She lied. :^o Running out every week (bar one) in the coveted and pressured #11 jersey, BP became a reliable and unenvied gap filler. While his articles weren’t the quality of some, consistency was his thing. With third reserve burnout taking it’s toll, BP took a position in the management hierarchy where he now does nothing all day and earns a fat little salary for his troubles. O:) Bundled into the job description is a cushy little refereeing gig intended to make it look like he actually does something constructive with his time. :-s BP has refused to referee any of Easts matches this year due to the fact he’s shit scared of a certain player who can make his life very miserable indeed. :-({|=

Matt, aka BP works in the field of mental health and has done for many, many years. He is getting old (but not quite as old as Ozzie) and his patience is waning faster than his libido. He has two grown children – one female who you all know as Mortica (who came along way before either Matt, nor BP was ready for any sort of responsibilities in this world 8-[ – take note Raider) who has presented two youngens to the world who manage to wheedle all and sundry out of him, through no fault of his own. They shall, henceforth, be known as the master manipulators. ](*,) A year ago, Matt suffered from an acute phase of stupidity and purchased property where, although separate living quarters are evident, the spawn, partner of the moment and the master manipulators are now able to come and go through his door at any time of the day or night. #-o The other child – a son, is the pride and joy. :p He resides in England and pays his own bills and only comes to visit once a year, making Matt’s life very easy. \\:D/

Roosteritis struck Matt at a very young age, introduced into his system by his father. Out of all Rooster moments in Matt’s life, the favourite would have to be the 75 Grand Final when, at fulltime, he realised that a small and, at the time, very endearing Mortica, was hooked to a life as a Roosterholic. :mrgreen: Unfortunately, this love somehow bypassed the male child. :( However, it is now evident in the youngest of the clan and Matt can die a happy man knowing that red, white and blue pumps through another generations veins. :clap: Speaking of veins, Matt has a very pathetic fear of needles and, although administering hundreds upon hundreds of IM’s (amongst other routes) in his time, he is a big sook when it comes to having someone insert a whopping great needle into him. [-o< Matt also likes emoticons with a passion. :lol:

HoLLuS

Juniors

attachment.php

Misanthrope

Staff member
Name: Chris Walker-Bush
Relation to Chris Walker: None
Relation to George W. Bush: None
First Pash: Late bloomer. Fifteen years old
Team: Newcastle
Position: Centre (When I bother to play, bastards keep putting me in hooker)

I'm a 20 year old theatre major from Armidale, NSW. I'm a live league virgin (never been to a game larger than a local group nineteen clash). Although I study theatre, I intend to be a writer (novelist). Live with a Bears fan. He's annoying.

Although I support Newie I consider myself a fan of league rather than a fan of one team. Very excited about the World Cup.

Run the ASRL, which is a large fantasy football community. The link's been staring you in the face since I first posted.

I noticed Chris :D

Nikko, I think I'm all trialed out. I'm way pleased at the result we got last time around. What impressed me most was that all of you felt you could improve on what you'd done. Though how our ..tish.. can improve beats me. .05 off a perfect score!!!

...Morticia...

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
...Morticia... said:
haha. the white hats an short dresses went out before my time. we've managed t' blow evry mans fantasy with our new uniforms. i did wear smurf blue scrubs in A&E tho. ;-) glad t' hear lisa didnt dent yor confidence to much.

Damn................I had this sensational mental picture going as well.=P~ ;-)

As for Lisa.............SHE LIED I TELLS YA!!!! SHE LIED!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

appaerntly thers a pic floatin of me soemewhre. it'd stop yor mental pic dead. so wot yor sayin is lisa has spacial peception diffliculties or more give a man an inch an he'l say its 10?

jed

First Grade
Aren't you supposed to be protective BP? I would've expected you'd be on the front porch with a loaded shotgun. :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Believe me Jed, the pictures I have would send anyone screaming. :lol: Not that my daughters frightening but she does look rather fearsome in full battle cry. ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
jed said:
I would've expected you'd be on the front porch with a loaded shotgun. :lol:

The only loaded shotgun in our household is the daughters mouth. 8)

I learned very early that the more I interrogated suiters, the more unsuitable were the ones she brought home to be interrogated. :roll: Now I just sit in my rocker and wish the poor bastards luck - believe me, they need every ounce of it they can get. :lol:

jed

First Grade
I'll take your word for now - might meet you both at the trivia night, are you coming?

The Backpacker

Juniors
I would love to be there but we don't reside in Aus. I'll hopefully get over for a game later in the season. Will try and time it for a more stimulating one than last years.

jed

First Grade
May I suggest the one against us? The one at the SFS last year was brilliant, even if the final scoreline sucked.

Latest posts