What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The great one has returned

magpie4ever

First Grade
Not sure if posts about Wazn are love or hate. A bay stallion with 6 wins and 6 placings from 19 starts and $326,124 in prizemoney.

If you want a donkey to pick on, go no further than Ouroene who remained a maiden after 120 odd starts during the 1980s. The only horse in George Chitos' stable, most of its runs were on metropolitan tracks.

I remember her, she actually won decent money for her owner/trainer - was placed numerous times - raced mainly at Canterbury on Wednesdays - mainly mid to long distance races.

reanimate

Bench
Haynetrain's lols and racing analogies are half the reason I read this site sometimes. Love your work Haynetrain. :cool:

But that post about CvC Origin the other day nearly ruined my keyboard- I spilt my coffee laughing. :lol:

On a side note, I actually backed Wazn one of the last times I saw him run. What a donkey.

It makes it all clear now. I originally though it was a racist term like "Go back to where you come from you Wazn".

I hope Wazn can string a few wins together.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haynetrain's lols and racing analogies are half the reason I read this site sometimes. Love your work Haynetrain. :cool:

But that post about CvC Origin the other day nearly ruined my keyboard- I spilt my coffee laughing. :lol:

On a side note, I actually backed Wazn one of the last times I saw him run. What a donkey.
HayneTrain and Wazn got dis :cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
First up over 1400m,stayers can sometimes fluke a big run first up over shorter distances

Wazn has got dis

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I can't help myself but to have a dabble on this mug horse today just because he is decent value and because we grew up together as kids.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Imagine if Wazn gets backed into $1.50 fav because everyone on Leagueunlimited backed it in and then we all got called into a stewards inquiry lol

Latest posts