What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the greatness of music videos

MILLWALL

Juniors
KulaShaker said:
In The Navy - Village People :mrgreen:

And seriously..

The Hell Song - Sum 41
Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

And for irony...

Show Me How to Live - Audioslave

These are all mainly new songs... prooobably because I haven't been around long enough to watch older clips.

Havent you heard of music max? or even the slight good night on rage?

KulaShaker

Juniors
I don't have Music Max. It's out of my control whether I get it or not. Don't watch Rage either [Pay TV addict]

KulaShaker

Juniors
Saying that, it doen't mean I've never watched a video clip pre 1995 or anything. I have, but just haven't enjoyed them as much.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
If the music wasn't so shit these's days do you think i would be listening to the music of the 80's??.....apart from the Darkness the bands these days aren't rock n' roll!

Knightmare

Coach
Paul Kelly- 'Before oo Long' -I reckon they ripped the old Oak ads off this clip.
Mr Bungle- 'Quote Unquote'- a piss take on death metal, and basically an other band that tries to make their filmclips Satanic and horrific. :lol:
Prodigy- 'Smack my bitch up'- after that very last scene of the clip, I SO wish I could be a fly on the wall :p ;-)

fat_mike

Juniors
we've had enough - alkaline trio.

eerie looking clip. the body lying on the floor at the end that has the ghost of the skeleton insode him is bloody creepy. great clip but

Munky

Coach
KulaShaker said:
In The Navy - Village People :mrgreen:

Did you ever see the remade clip from Down Periscope?

George Michael - Shoot The Dog is a laugh.

Weird Al Yankovic video clips are very well done.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Wet Cat and Cheese said:
Pearl Jam's 'Do The Evolution' has a pretty damn good clip too

That's it!!!!

'Do the Evolution' is the best freaking clip EVER IMO.... Amazing! Animated by the bloke who did the 'Spawn' comics I believe.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whatareya - TISM

theres nothing better than watching suburban males doing exercise for nearly a minute and then giving up to watch TV, smoke and get drunk, stare at women, kick a footy around inside, make a mess and then eventually bash someone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: