What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hangi Pit - Where the Trolls Reside

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKEB...

Staff member
Please Martli, can you ban this prick... this guy seriously has run out of funny.

blain

Juniors
Hes in my Dream Team, hoping its a mint buy because he's classed as a fullback/Wing..

IanG

Coach
The Hangi Pit
DSCF0127.jpg

ozbash

Referee
Not really Ian, thats a commercial umu, umu's are above ground, hangi's are below.

IanG

Coach
Not really Ian, thats a commercial umu, umu's are above ground, hangi's are below.

Ah ok. Thanks for the info bro. Mind you I figured this one did use the underground heat. That pic was in the hotel I stayed in in Rotorua

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ah ok. Thanks for the info bro. Mind you I figured this one did use the underground heat. That pic was in the hotel I stayed in in Rotorua

Rotorua is unique because of the geothermal heat, they cook hangi there in permanent pits using the geothermal steam. Anywhere else though they're cooked by digging a hole and lighting a fire on top of stones in it, then scraping out the ashes, placing the food on the stones and covering the whole thing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.