What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The infamous... Michael Witt

effnic

Bench
wittyfan said:
Witty has many fans, effie. Open up your eyes!

And he won the pumpkin award in 2004, not 2005.
Oh and my eyes are open and i still only see 2 fools with no idea.

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
Probably more than 3 quarters of this forum you absolute idiot. I dont know how a person with absolutly no idea of the game rugby league is still allowed to post here.

Have you got a source for that figure?

effnic

Bench
1.Lockyfag
2.Wittyfag

:sarcasm:
I would be suprised if he had over 5 fans in the world in all seriousness. And yes im including his parents.

effnic

Bench
wittyfan said:
Have you got a source for that figure?
Start a poll if you want. Real nrl fans with foxtel watch scoreboard and nrl on fox. Gay ppl with no intrest in the game of rugby league and all they wanna do is watch guys in shorts do not watch these shows cause the males are too clothed for there liking. Have you ever and i mean EVER been to one sharks game. Everytime sharks are playing u are on the forums crying on why they cant play.

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
Start a poll if you want. Real nrl fans with foxtel watch scoreboard and nrl on fox. Gay ppl with no intrest in the game of rugby league and all they wanna do is watch guys in shorts do not watch these shows cause the males are too clothed for there liking. Have you ever and i mean EVER been to one sharks game. Everytime sharks are playing u are on the forums crying on why they cant play.

Yes, I have been to several games. And I knew you couldn't come up with a source! :lol:

And you say I have no interest in the game, yet you then say I am on here crying when my team loses.

Keep the contradictions coming, effie!

effnic

Bench
Yeh your on here crying to create a smoke screen like you really do care. But come lets be honest for once you dont care do you. If it were chicks running around you would have absolutly no intrest in the game............well im not sure how u can have less but you would find a way.

Oh and by the way everyone knows your a penis supporter not a rugby league one. If you want a source look at ur location next to your user name. End of convo you seriously make me sick.

Ultras, keep comments like that to yourself mate, or at least leave them on MSN, and don't bring them onto a public forum. If people chose to be homosexual, thats there choice, but this isn't a place to vilify against them. Keep your feelings to yourself about that sorta stuff mate. You left me no choice but to delete that post.

effnic

Bench
If it had anything to do with telling you how pathetic you are i usually like to be in the front row hurling bricks.