What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The infamous... Michael Witt

effnic

Bench
wittyfan said:
Witty was a good buy for Manly but they jerked him around.
One thing u wish u could do. Seriously im waiting for you and Lockytoolno1 to jump out and go nah we are just joking Witt sucks ass, but my worry grows within each day it doesnt happen, the guy wouldnt last first grade at souths.

Ryan

Juniors
I thought Witt (before seeing him week in / week out) at Manly might end up playing representative football.
Unfortunately though, he didn't really deliver for Manly. He had an uncanny knack of grubbering the ball straight into a defender, and giving an easy turn over.

His positives in my opinion:-

1. Goal kicking
2. Offloads when being tackled
3. Right hand side of the field attack

His defence is solid, apart from one game as someone has attested to against Saints at Brooky...Bailey gave him a flogging.

Good buy I reckon. Reason:-

It frees up our salary cap.

Cletus

First Grade
wittyfan said:
Witty was a good buy for Manly but they jerked him around.

200 Grand for a goalkicker, bargain my arse. I can't wait till Sullivan comes back, at least he backed up his talent with talent.

t-ba

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Witty is mega-talented and would be an asset to any club, effie.

Would you cry if you found out his Little Witty was 3 Inches at Full mast?

wittyfan

Referee
Onan the barbarian said:
200 Grand for a goalkicker, bargain my arse. I can't wait till Sullivan comes back, at least he backed up his talent with talent.

Well it is compared to forking out half a million a year for a halfback who can't play under pressure.

t-ba

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Going by how he wears shorts it would have to 7.5 at a minimum.

I knew I would Regret the answer to that question :lol:.

What If he's a Shower...not a Grower? :oops:

effnic

Bench
There should be a seperate forum for you types. Instead of making all of us sick. Did you guys watch the final nrl scoreboard when they announced the pumkin of the year award and they said who one it last year and it was non other than the geniused Michael Witt and then they all started laughing saying well he has come in leaps and bounds this year ahahahhahahah i wonder how he feels having the whole nrl world laughing at him.

effnic

Bench
I kinda feel sorry for him, winning pumkin of the year 2005, the nrl world laughing at him everyday, he is stuck in premier league, he will be in bartercard cup by round 7 and he only has 2 fans both gay and/or same ppl with split personalities and 2 accounts.
Poor poor little Witt. He should take up curling.

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
I kinda feel sorry for him, winning pumkin of the year 2005, the nrl world laughing at him everyday, he is stuck in premier league, he will be in bartercard cup by round 7 and he only has 2 fans both gay and/or same ppl with split personalities and 2 accounts.
Poor poor little Witt. He should take up curling.

Witty has many fans, effie. Open up your eyes!

And he won the pumpkin award in 2004, not 2005.

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
There should be a seperate forum for you types. Instead of making all of us sick. Did you guys watch the final nrl scoreboard when they announced the pumkin of the year award and they said who one it last year and it was non other than the geniused Michael Witt and then they all started laughing saying well he has come in leaps and bounds this year ahahahhahahah i wonder how he feels having the whole nrl world laughing at him.

Who watches NRL Scoreboard?

effnic

Bench
wittyfan said:
Who watches NRL Scoreboard?
Probably more than 3 quarters of this forum you absolute idiot. I dont know how a person with absolutly no idea of the game rugby league is still allowed to post here.