What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOL@50UFFS Picture Thread.

juanfarkall

Coach
tenth%2Bplace%2Btrophy.jpg

juanfarkall

Coach
Tis a big achievement to take a 9th place team, add players from your own Grand Finalist U20 squad, a few Burgess superstars and an International Centre and actually finish with a worse result 12 months later.

Besides it probably costs more to cut the cheap acrylic material to a smaller size.

Puff

First Grade
Can we make this a sticky? or would others be against it. During the off season and when Moltzengate is ongoing, I like to look back and realize there are others much worse off then myself. It gives me perspective on life.

Minh

First Grade
Robert was only still a young lad in primary school the last time they won the comp jeez.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
SouthsTrophy.jpg

hmm.. how can the rabbitohs have a nrl premiership history memorabilia trophy?

ahh... fixed..

2dubluq.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
S0991_NRL-2010-Premiers-Print4.jpg

oh.. hang on..

this is a lol@souffs picture thread...

better get some of their celebration posters up here instead...

NRL%20-%20South%20Sydney%20Rabbitohs%20-%20Charity%20Shield.jpg

14332274.png

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i have a story for you, which honestly contains no exaggeration or attempted humour whatsoever..

but..

picture this..

yesterday morning i was holding my baby girl on the couch watching the tv show sunrise. she was grizzling and crying due to currently teething..

anyway, she would stop crying when they showed anything to do with horses at the melbourne cup, but would then go back to crying when the tv showed mel, kochy (understandably) or any of the tv presenters..

and then something magical happened..

the 8am news headlines appeared on the TV.. she kept grizzling until it got to sport, where they showed roy asotasi handing maguire his souths membership.

and what did she do?

she laughed.

a proper laugh at the tv whilst souths were on.

but then, when they moved to another story, she started grizzling again.

the force is strong in this one :)

redvscotty

First Grade
Ahh thats a good one Muz, so far I've managed to convince my son that the Bulldogs are scum.

Now when anyone asks him who his favorite team is he says he 'likes everyone cept the stinky bulldogs'.

I can handle that for the time being.