What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU Hattrick Team Owners Thread

Mambo

Juniors
It looks like what we need to do is figure out the finish date for each youth league all our teams are currently in then we can get our youth league started up.

So guys, as you finish your youth league season, you can leave that league in the off season and join League Unlimited. But I have made League Unlimited invite only so you will have to express your interest here to join along with your youth team name and the finish date for the youth league you are currently in.

If I get enough interest, I might upgrade the amount of teams from 8 to 12 or 16.

Less interest, I'll drop it down to 4.

Either way, the League Unlimited Youth League will be starting up soon.

nibbs

Bench
tbh, when i received that message i'd already joined a new league. the season will last for 30 rounds as it is a 16 team league. so i'm out of action until late april i should think.

we're into our 5th season in V.65 atm. won it last season, but lost our qualifier 5-1, despite outrating the opposition 236-214. i know! anyhow finally got the right combinations in place to win it again and promote back into div iv. in the opening round we had the 12th strongest hatstats in div v, beating the side i consider our biggest rival to the title, 3-0

Mambo

Juniors
Its ok nibbs, i've given up hope on this one. But I am interested to know where all our old regular hattrick punters have gone?

Nibbs would you be interested in a youth friendly? I'm trying to start playing a friendly every 3 weeks to get maximun training benefits to my fringe guys. Still working out the kinks to the youth league though, with only 2.5* my best at present in my early stages into the venture.

nibbs

Bench
quick word, whenuapai are through to round 6 of the cup for the first time ever after winning a thriller, 4-3, against former iv.22 rivals, and now div iii club, south side fc.

i've got to say that i'm pretty confident heading into my clash against this div ii side that we can earn a 4th home match in round 7. my side has been going great guns so far this season. in wednesdays victory we set a new hatstats record of 278. so with a PIC on sunday, and then provided two injuries heal up in time, we should give the next round a real shakeup.

hooray