What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

adamkungl

Immortal
You have obviously never had a women, although im not surprised...

He has too....that chick he had a few weeks ago that was so loose he didn't even blow his load :lol:

mind you was probably the cheapest nastiest hooker he could find for whatever was left of his centrelink cheque

Tiiger'zz Babyy

Juniors
He has too....that chick he had a few weeks ago that was so loose he didn't even blow his load :lol:

mind you was probably the cheapest nastiest hooker he could find for whatever was left of his centrelink cheque

LOL hahaha too loose? what a f**king idiot..

FOTM - she wasnt too loose, your dick is too small

McLovin

Staff member
Any person that can come here and single handedly create mayhem is a goody imo...

Bazal

Post Whore
It's quite well known that hand size is a good indicator of testosterone levels. You probably have small hands due to a lack of testosterone, would also go some way to explain the genitalia issues as well.

To further extrapolate, it could be that his body size is akin to his level of intellect. He could just be a midget

Knightmare

Coach
At the gym with Channel V pumping away, I was reminded of a new contender:

Jet.

6 months of having to hear a bunch of mediocre, uninspiring pub-rock songs 15,000 times and have the "critics" wank on about them like they're AC-DC or something.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
At the gym with Channel V pumping away, I was reminded of a new contender:

Jet.

6 months of having to hear a bunch of mediocre, uninspiring pub-rock songs 15,000 times and have the "critics" wank on about them like they're AC-DC or something.

sounds like my gym

last week I had to endure an hour of boy bands