What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

Noa

First Grade
..have a good match this friday night without storm cheating tactics?

I'm not so sure

I'm certain there's alot of things you're not sure about like left or right, 1x table, why you keep ending up in hospital when you sick a knife in the toaster.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Probably like the turd I refered to earlier, it's been flushed. Just like their trophy cabinet was after the truth emerged. And we all know they "can't handle the truth".

Big Norm

Hoggy

Bench
If we cheat or not, the Dragons will be having a very, very ordinary night.

Straight sets, just the usual, whenever the Storm are in the 8.

Evenflow

Bench
Just like their trophy cabinet was after the truth emerged. And we all know they "can't handle the truth".

Big Norm

We still have this one Normy you old fart, the same number of GF trophies as what the merged entity has. The only difference being you never won it against us like we did against the Choke

:lol:

o79b44.jpg

BigNormProvan

Juniors
We still have this one Normy you old fart, the same number of GF trophies as what the merged entity has. The only difference being you never won it against us like we did against the Choke

o79b44.jpg

There was a reason we didn't win it against you, would you like me to refresh your memory why??. I'm suprised Bill Harrigan aint in that snap, wearing a purple jersey and all:sarcasm:.

Good to see old 'Needles' Howe in the pic. The cheat couldn't handle Tallis sledging him about his rampant steroid use so he bleated to the press. Gordie came back with a corker as I recall - "If he's tough enough to jab needles in his arm, he should be tough enough to handle a few choise words on the footy field".

Have you guys ever thought about playing Canterbury for a trophy during the home and away season?? You could call the trophy the 'Cap Cup' or maybe the 'Cheats Shield'. The best on field player could be presented the 'Salary Medallion'. You blokes love running thru banners before a game, maybe you could run thru a huge brown paper bag that afternoon??

Big Norm

o79b44.jpg

given to the scum on a platter to create a fan base in scumville, without it, you'd be the titans :lol:

afinalsin666

First Grade
I can smell the fear, and it is glorious.

Fingers crossed on a good game tonight chaps. Not us, mind, but you will need to.

Evenflow

Bench
There was a reason we didn't win it against you,

No need for a reminder why we beat you Norm, as mentioned elsewhere i remember it like it was yesterday. Given you're getting on in age perhaps it's you that needs the reminder, your mob did what they do best and blatantly choked after being 14-0 at half time. Still stings you now every bit as much now as what it did 12 years ago doesn't it? :lol:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
No need for a reminder why we beat you Norm, as mentioned elsewhere i remember it like it was yesterday. Given you're getting on in age perhaps it's you that needs the reminder, your mob did what they do best and blatantly choked after being 14-0 at half time. Still stings you now every bit as much now as what it did 12 years ago doesn't it? :lol:

No, wounds do heal, slowly. I felt like a new man when you blokes were busted delux last season. I think I'd rather lose a few GF's than be branded for life with blatant cheating and unsporting wrestling moves.

Anyway, I've gotta get in the Dragon-Mobile and make the journey south, anyone wanna wish me a safe trip:sarcasm:

Big Norm

11Straight

Juniors
Heading to mexico in 2 hours with my daughter to visit my parents and watch the boys kick back into form!!! Hanging for this game see you all there!!!!

11Straight

Juniors
No, wounds do heal, slowly. I felt like a new man when you blokes were busted delux last season. I think I'd rather lose a few GF's than be branded for life with blatant cheating and unsporting wrestling moves.

Big Norm
+1 hit the nail on the head sticks!!!

Cloudsurfer

Juniors

Anyway, I've gotta get in the Dragon-Mobile and make the journey south, anyone wanna wish me a safe trip:sarcasm:

Big Norm

I do Big Norm....the place wouldn't be the same without you so, safe trip! I hope you're staying over because afterwards you might need to drown your sorrows, install windshield wipers for your eyes :(, or just shouldn't drive when you are so pissed off! :x
And why do I have visions of Dumb & Dumber & you limping down the h'way in some kitted out old ice-cream truck?

Latest posts