What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

natheel

Coach
hey guys,

band i play guitar in On Empty have just put 3 songs up onto triple j unearthed.

if you guys are into anything like Rise Against, Strike Anywhere and Strung Out have a listen.

Punk Rock from Wollongong/Kiama
if you have a triple j unearthed account could you rate a song and write a review we would love to hear some feedback

cheers.

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/Artists/View.aspx?artistid=46507

Oh I had a listen to the demo, at first the singers voice put me off, but i warmed to it. The 3rd song was easily the best, great song. The opening riff on the first song is pretty awesome as well. Would def come to see you guys if you played in Brisbane!

natheel

Coach
Oh I had a listen to the demo, at first the singers voice put me off, but i warmed to it. The 3rd song was easily the best, great song. The opening riff on the first song is pretty awesome as well. Would def come to see you guys if you played in Brisbane!

well pen in 29th and 30th of september coz we r coming up to goldy and brissy :)

franklin2323

Immortal
hey guys,

band i play guitar in On Empty have just put 3 songs up onto triple j unearthed.

if you guys are into anything like Rise Against, Strike Anywhere and Strung Out have a listen.

Punk Rock from Wollongong/Kiama
if you have a triple j unearthed account could you rate a song and write a review we would love to hear some feedback

cheers.

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/Artists/View.aspx?artistid=46507

Nice. Shows plenty of promise. Post some dates when you are confirmed in Sydney

Red Bear

Referee
Anyone go to Rise Against on Sat night in Syd? Just watching a vid now, looks pretty bad. Never been a great live band IMO, especially in bigger venues. I didnt bother this time cos their last two albums have been fairly average.

RedVDave

First Grade
Anyone go to Rise Against on Sat night in Syd? Just watching a vid now, looks pretty bad. Never been a great live band IMO, especially in bigger venues. I didnt bother this time cos their last two albums have been fairly average.

As you know I made the track they were good not great but the $80 price mark was probably to steep, I don't think I would see them again but I certaintly don't regret going although some songs they played live were average other songs went off such as: Survive, Audience of one, Saviour & Ready to fall.

Would have been good if they played more of their older stuff but like I said I enjoyed it for the most part nonetheless, anyone going to The Hives?

natheel

Coach
i had a ticket but gave it to a mate at last minute. the best ive seen them was in 2005 at bdo. raw and high energy. theyre now a melodic rock band. i still love them but just not the same.

and on the hives redvdave im going, is saw them at 05 big day out also, and they were amazing live one of the best entertaining bands ive seen

i had a ticket but gave it to a mate at last minute. the best ive seen them was in 2005 at bdo. raw and high energy. theyre now a melodic rock band. i still love them but just not the same.

and on the hives redvdave im going, is saw them at 05 big day out also, and they were amazing live one of the best entertaining bands ive seen

yeah i went to that bdo (although on the Gold Coast). RA and Hives were awesome that day. Scribe was a let down lol.

Red Bear

Referee
Yeah footage i've seen from that BDO was very good, show at the Annandale that year would've been epic. That was when they were at their peak really, just after Siren Song was released

Review in Drum Media was pretty scathing, Sick of it All apparently much better

natheel

Coach
Yeah footage i've seen from that BDO was very good, show at the Annandale that year would've been epic. That was when they were at their peak really, just after Siren Song was released

Review in Drum Media was pretty scathing, Sick of it All apparently much better

havnt really listened to a heap of sick of it all, but what i have heard ive really liked.

at band practice tonight getting ready for our melbourne tour in the next 3 weeks...state of the union is our song we r covering :) my fav RA song

skeepe

Immortal
saw nufan last night. was very fun.

I'm going tonight. Supported by Frenzal Rhomb which is pretty cool, just hope NUFAN are the headliners because I've never seen them and I've seen Frenzal plenty. Early start of 7:30 though, maybe that means full headline-length sets from both?

Latest posts