What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Black flag with Keith on the vox is sick. Jealous again 7" is all top 5 for me. Even got the black flag ink on the inner arm. Damaged is sick as well, come to think of it all black flag is sick. Minor threat a close second for me.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Just need to remaster duh, double plaidnum and hoss and delete th other albums. Early lagwagon is so good. Duh takes me back to garage band pracs

My Roommate ran into The Dropkick Murphys today, who are actually staying in our building. Ken came past and asked my roommate if he is going to the show, and we missed out to it being sold out, so Ken said he would put us on the door. So much win.

Red Bear

Referee
My Roommate ran into The Dropkick Murphys today, who are actually staying in our building. Ken came past and asked my roommate if he is going to the show, and we missed out to it being sold out, so Ken said he would put us on the door. So much win.
Nice!

Thinking of going to see them tonight but unsure I can be bothered with the travel and cost. Seen them four times and they'll be back again

was so awesome, we went backstage and got to meet the band. They are all so nice. I talked to Al for a while, was a great night.

Latest posts