What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rd 1 thread: Raiders @ Manly *Team named*

jed

First Grade
R69's classified as a post whore... perhaps this isn't just to do with posting?

Macko8

Juniors
just wondering if the raiders will be running out in our new white away strip or stick with the green for round 1 as we did last season

Macko8

Juniors
julian87 said:
We should wear green.

yeah we should aye...what better way to start the season.im going to put at least 20 bucks on us to win.ive got a real good feeling about this game.

Macko8

Juniors
nar thats all it must be a rumour about the back strain,graham will be fit n ready to carve up the manly backs and pop up for some offloads.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
One of the things I'm actually looking forward to is how Lincoln Withers goes. He's finally playing where he should be. I think opposition teams are going to target Carney and Dobbo which might allow for Withers to do some carving up the middle. I think it'll be a better year for him.

Cletus

First Grade
Niall the Nasty said:
I'll get pissed and vomit green sh*t then. Manly by 26.

Free beer for me then! Pretty scrappy game, but Canberra looked very ordinary. Only the first game of the season but they'd want to get some cohesion in the halves.

Cletus

First Grade
legend said:
You got the last part right, how's the first two coming along?

I'm letting my Irish heritage down and keeping it in my stomach. Canberra did a good immpression of green vomit. I'm watching it again, and the only way is up for Canberra this season.

Cletus

First Grade
I'm trying to be nice:).They made some woeful errors, I really can't see them playing that badly all season, it is the first game of the year after all. I can't see them being a force this year either, but they'll win a few. Just put yourself in a medically induced coma for the Melbourne game next week and wake yourself up for the first home game of the year:).

legend

Coach
Walt Flanigan said:
One of the things I'm actually looking forward to is how Lincoln Withers goes. He's finally playing where he should be.

Your thoughts?

I thought he was second worst behind Best which is an oxymoron isn't it?:sarcasm:

Latest posts