What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Lol can you just imagine if we had got Des?
/QUOTE]

Saints dodged a bullet big time. Can't believe some on here really thought Des was the answer? Dogs have been deadset ordinary the last 2 years and with the talent they had was embarrassing. I still think Maguire is a good option though if Saints were looking. At least he did not leave Souths in a mess.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Certainly has OKB1 , but surely their book worms follow the cap guidelines as all clubs do ( :kissing_closed_eyes: ). The question is - which has already been asked before on numerous occasions - is just how much money were their big 3 on ? There would had been some financial relief when Farah left the Tigers , not much but enough to give them some breathing space .

GA67,
I always thought that the Tigers were very close to their cap from bad management over the past five years, plus they were paying a lot of Farahs wages at Souths.
They paid big coin for Fudge Packer and have since signed quite a number of players, including taking Farah back, who still would be on big coin .............. or not?

JDHD

Juniors
Dragonslayer
Sele has been approached by both sharks and dogs .
Herbert by warriors .
We are trying to retain both.
Agree with lats for one more year.
He has surprised me he is going great.
Pereira is having a great year leading try scorer and meter eater.
But he is 26 so mybe he will head back to qld.
I will try to find out if we are keeping him.
Garrick mybe

I’d like to see us keep Herbert. I don’t rate Sele at all tbh

qld redvee

Juniors
what does everyone think of tim grant from tigers as a isp prop for next year - replace allgood does he have enough in him to push for a bench spot It would be good to be able to replace LAM with somebody that can bend the line back but options are looking thin 0 any good pommies available ???

dragon thomo

Juniors
Would Soliola from Canberra be a option for a 1 year deal and a option to the club for another. Would give a bit of punch of the bench.

Gareth67

First Grade
what does everyone think of tim grant from tigers as a isp prop for next year - replace allgood does he have enough in him to push for a bench spot It would be good to be able to replace LAM with somebody that can bend the line back but options are looking thin 0 any good pommies available ???

qld redvee - Didn't he have problems with his neck at some stage of his career ?
May be wrong , but certainly agree about having someone with ability to takeover Ah Mau's spot .

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
Well the rumour that I heard and please let's not get carried away with this , BUT the Dragons are thinking about signing Mary on as captain / coach ! He has done so well with the team this season , that the hierarchy believe that they will be on a sure thing if he sits on his own bench . :innocent:

Last edited:

Brutalitops

Juniors
Well the rumour that I heard and please let's not get carried away with this , BUT the Dragons are thinking about signing Mary on as captain / coach ! He has done so well with the team this season , that the hierarchy believe that they will be on a sure thing if he sits on his own bench . :innocent:
Mary would probably still shred at centre for a 5 minute stint