What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

since77

Juniors
Run for the hills! It's covid! Oh, it's a modern plague!

Covid deaths so far in Australia. 910. (Compare with road fatalities for 2019 - 1,194)

Average age of death. 84 years.

A quarter of all Covid deaths are people aged over 90 years.

The CFR (Case Fatality Rate) for people over 90 years of age is 40%. So even at such an advanced age, you still have a better than even chance of surviving it.

The case fatality rate for people under the age of 60 is 0.04%.

The yearly case fatality rate for the common flu (all ages) is calculated by the WHO at around 0.10%

Pre-existing conditions:

Pre-existing chronic diseases have been found to be risk factors for severity of COVID-19 in people who have contracted it.

More than 70% of covid deaths had at least one pre-existing chronic condition listed on the death certificate:
- Dementia was the most commonly certified co-morbidity, present in more than 40% of cases; - Chronic cardiac conditions including coronary atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathies and atrial fibrillation were certified in over 30% of deaths due to COVID-19.
- Other conditions that weaken the immune system including diabetes, hypertension and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases were each present in over 15% of deaths;
- Blood and lymph cancers (e.g. leukaemia) were the most commonly certified cancer type among those deaths;

The type of comorbidities most commonly present in Australian deaths due to COVID-19 are consistent with those reported internationally.

Shut down the national economy?

Isolate the well instead of the sick?

Dispose of civil rights.

For something this trivial?

Really, the population is utterly braindead,.

Why are we not just laughing at this outrageous fraud?
I bet you’re probably into Qanon too. Idiot.

Dragsters

First Grade

Covid deaths so far in Australia. 910. (Compare with road fatalities for 2019 - 1,194)

The CFR (Case Fatality Rate) for people over 90 years of age is 40%. So even at such an advanced age, you still have a better than even chance of surviving it.

The yearly case fatality rate for the common flu (all ages) is calculated by the WHO at around 0.10%

Pre-existing conditions:

Pre-existing chronic diseases have been found to be risk factors for severity of COVID-19 in people who have contracted it.

More than 70% of covid deaths had at least one pre-existing chronic condition listed on the death certificate:
- Dementia was the most commonly certified co-morbidity, present in more than 40% of cases; - Chronic cardiac conditions including coronary atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathies and atrial fibrillation were certified in over 30% of deaths due to COVID-19.
- Other conditions that weaken the immune system including diabetes, hypertension and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases were each present in over 15% of deaths;
- Blood and lymph cancers (e.g. leukaemia) were the most commonly certified cancer type among those deaths;

The type of comorbidities most commonly present in Australian deaths due to COVID-19 are consistent with those reported internationally.

Dispose of civil rights.

Make it a double uppercut...

redv13

Bench

Pre-existing conditions:

Dispose of civil rights.

Give it a rest.

qld redvee

Juniors
You would think that the player(s) would have asked if a get together was allowable during a lockdown especially if unsure as I am up in Hervey Bay I am yet to experience a lockdown of any sort so not really up on all the technicalities that are on in nsw. surely with the doga and Dugan incidents and all the bubble protocol the do's and dont's would be rammed down the players throats so its just so frustrating that rules appear to have been flouted .
I can only imagine the penalty that the Nrl will sanction us with and looks like 4 players out of the manly game
Hopefully no one at this party apart from players and they can claim we were having a training talk - isnt that allowed ??????? will be interesting to see how it pans out and who the idiots were . And a special shout out to the peanut Danny weidler quoting 12 + players - dont you love how the facts are distorted just to sensationalise the story !!
what a sh*t way to end the weekend

Nicholas Kosic

Juniors
I was given Methotrexate to take for Rheumatoid arthritis and it helped a lot. My Doc said to take Glucosamine 1000 for the knee which I am taking and is helping.

Arthritis is caused by too much inflammation so need to reduce consumption of white bread, white rice, pasta and the following -

You can influence inflammation by eating anti-inflammatory foods, such as leafy greens and colorful vegetables, and avoiding these 7 inflammatory foods:
  • Processed foods. ...
  • Omega-6 fatty acids. ...
  • Sugar and certain sugar alternatives. ...
  • Red meat and fried foods. ...
  • Refined carbohydrates. ...
  • Cheese and high-fat dairy. ...
  • Alcohol.
Hopefully this will help.
Alkaline water may help, it works better than gout medications for me . Much better

kit66

Bench
Ch9 has beat it up for all it's worth, whipping up the outrage level to 11 as usual, I won't be surprised if it gets a run from Tracy Grimjaw on a A Current Affair.
These guys had spent the day together sharing blood, sweat and tears on the field but are in trouble for hanging out together afterward without any outsiders. I know they broke protocol but you have to temper that with the high level of hypocracy Covid has afforded us from our keepers. Here in Brisbane we had a 4 day lockdown but 20minutes after it ended at 6:30pm ( last night ) the cafes and pubs were packed again and Suncorp had a normal crowd today.
Stupid I know but strewth, spare us the bleeding hearts and lynch mobs.

BLM01

First Grade
You would think that the player(s) would have asked if a get together was allowable during a lockdown especially if unsure as I am up in Hervey Bay I am yet to experience a lockdown of any sort so not really up on all the technicalities that are on in nsw. surely with the doga and Dugan incidents and all the bubble protocol the do's and dont's would be rammed down the players throats so its just so frustrating that rules appear to have been flouted .
I can only imagine the penalty that the Nrl will sanction us with and looks like 4 players out of the manly game
Hopefully no one at this party apart from players and they can claim we were having a training talk - isnt that allowed ??????? will be interesting to see how it pans out and who the idiots were . And a special shout out to the peanut Danny weidler quoting 12 + players - dont you love how the facts are distorted just to sensationalise the story !!
what a sh*t way to end the weekend
13 fines would not say that it has been

So based on the ages reported, the likely candidates are:

Vaughan and his wife
Ramsey or Lomax
Lawrie
Ellis
Beale
Norman
JDB
Bird or Clune
Alvaro or Williame
Kerr, Faamausili,Fuimono or Dufty

Ramsey and Lomax are capable of being replaced against Manly

Beale can also be replaced as can Norman and Dufty.

Looks like as many as 9 forwards could be suspended. We would need to promote the entire KOE forward pack plus reserves.

We are in for a whole world of hurt if all the players are suspended.

Prefer the players and the club be heavily fined.

I am all for the players bonding but at an appropriate point in time.

The combined IQ of this squad must be less than 200.