What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Run Home

wibble

Bench
3/5 Should get us top 4, though it depends which 3 (obviously losing to Cowboys, Broncos or Roosters gives them 2 points).

1st to 9th are still all legitimate possibilities, though 2nd to 5th is more likely.

4/5 would guarantee top 4 (by definition we would have to knock over two of the other chances) but would also send out a real warning shot to the other teams, but I think 3/5 is more realistic.

Would probably have us in the finals as 2nd or 3rd favourites, which is a good place to be for us, given we rise when we are underdogs.

(5/5 would probably put us 2nd, though 1st is a possibility, 2/5 would have us 5th depending on F/A and results, but obviously also a bit out of form and heading in to a knock out final, possibly against the Dragons (or Panthers)- I won't contemplate 1/5 or 0/5, which fortunately, seem unlikely...)

Sharkman

Juniors
Only worth getting the 2 or 3 spot if you win that first week final.

Lose, and should you win the home semi the following week, you cross over to play the winner of 1v4 first week

Assuming we take a top 4 spot with Storm as minor premiers (and winning subsequent games), the three scenarios are:

1v4 - Win or lose final, meet again in Grand Final

2v3> Win and meet in Grand Final.

2v3> Lose and meet Storm at their home in prelim.

Rhyno

First Grade
Currently we're now on 30 points, officially cemented our semi final spot.

How many points do you think we'll get?

We have:

Raiders (home)
Broncos (away)
Cows (away)
Roosters (home)
Knights (away)

Can we get to 40 points?
The way I see it
L
L
W
L
W (just)

SharkShocked

Bench
The way I see it
L
L
W
L
W (just)
crazy-eyes-buscemi.jpg

Rhyno

First Grade
I might put 2 cases of New on them.
Yeah I'm on the Beers (bought 2cartons saturday but had flu until now ) now been drinking allday but have a bad pain in right kidney can't even bend over

My doctor told me last year I won't make 30years old if I keep binge drinking I already have a bad liver but I'm gonna party hard and die young

I can't give up up the grog usually get 2cartons every weekend but the week days when I'm dry go so slow I count the hours to my next beer

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah I'm on the Beers (bought 2cartons saturday but had flu until now ) now been drinking allday but have a bad pain in right kidney can't even bend over

My doctor told me last year I won't make 30years old if I keep binge drinking I already have a bad liver but I'm gonna party hard and die young

I can't give up up the grog usually get 2cartons every weekend but the week days when I'm dry go so slow I count the hours to my next beer

2 cartons is f**k all. What are you washing it down with, battery acid?