What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWNB

First Grade
How bad were the refs , we should of got penalties at least 5 times for all those dilibrate forward passes...

Father Ted

First Grade
Go Nulla said:
Whats the prob Ted, cant stand the truth lol.

You got me . It's horrible when people who have made winning nothing an art form , start giving you advice on how to win . Hopefully your next dragon import will be Dousty .

Rexxy

Coach
LOL @ dilibrate

Geez you guys are the epitome of good sports. You have three of your own forums and you have to come here and gloat.

If I'd won a game that I thought I'd lose I'd be down the pub celebrating with my mates.

SharksDessert.jpg

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
How bad were the refs , we should of got penalties at least 5 times for all those dilibrate forward passes...

sharknows

Bench
Rexxy said:
LOL @ dilibrate

Geez you guys are the epitome of good sports. You have three of your own forums and you have to come here and gloat.

If I'd won a game that I thought I'd lose I'd be down the pub celebrating with my mates.

:lol: Yeah .. but it's all meant in good spirit ... how many times have we copped it off you guys .. at the end of the day we all follow a great game but come from different tribes. We're just enjoying a moment of glory ... how would it be if the ball was on the other foot???

Rexxy

Coach
sharknows said:
:lol: Yeah .. but it's all meant in good spirit ... how many times have we copped it off you guys .. at the end of the day we all follow a great game but come from different tribes. We're just enjoying a moment of glory ... how would it be if the ball was on the other foot???

f**k off troll. You deserve to be locked in a cubicle in Carmen's while being fisted by a six foot biker with bad breath and metal spikes on his glove. If you want to give some speach no-one wants to hear, do it over in the sharks forum, when they all know you are the pile of puke and puss that you are.

Go Nulla

Bench
And you think that we are bad losers. You Dragqueens are not worth pissing on. Enjoy the loss .....lol

BWNB

First Grade
Rexxy said:
LOL @ dilibrate

SharksDessert.jpg

I guess i need to perfect my spelling just like baz has baz has perfected his passing :LOL:

Rexxy

Coach
You poor f**king sport.

You poor f**king sook

Go Nulla

Go get f**ked Nulla

You piece of dogsh*t on the pavement of life...

Go Nulla said:
And you think that we are bad losers. You Dragqueens are not worth pissing on. Enjoy the loss .....lol

sharknows

Bench
Rexxy said:
f**k off troll. You deserve to be locked in a cubicle in Carmen's while being fisted by a six foot biker with bad breath and metal spikes on his glove. If you want to give some speach no-one wants to hear, do it over in the sharks forum, when they all know you are the pile of puke and puss that you are.

Typical - you have just shown that you have the intelligence of a gnat - are you proud???

Rexxy

Coach
well I'm proud enough not to be a troll.
Which is more than i can say for you

PS. I hope he doesn't use any lube.

sharknows said:
Typical - you have just shown that you have the intelligence of a gnat - are you proud???

sharknows

Bench
Ah - so much anger - sorry little man I didn't want to get you upset, now take your medication, go to bed and stop having those anal fantasies. As you obviously can't participate in good hearted banter I'll leave now and you can feel safe that the bad sharks trolls have gone away ..... until next time we kick your cocky arse ..

God-King Dean

Immortal
Go Nulla said:

You don't dereve that. Why should we be gracious to you when you come onto our forum & tease us about winning ?

Last time I checked we didn't go around causing trouble after every local derby that we won.

Grow up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Go Nulla is lousy at winning and the worst kind of sore loser. He chucked a classic tantrum in here last year after Saints won. LOL
In a shed of dumbarse tools, Go Nulla is the dumbest arse of all. Poor bastard.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Willow said:
Go Nulla is lousy at winning and the worst kind of sore loser. He chucked a classic tantrum in here last year after Saints won. LOL
In a shed of dumbarse tools, Go Nulla is the dumbest arse of all. Poor bastard.

The c*ckhead would give panadol a headache.. Has proven time and time again he's a bad winner and a sore loser

2 True Blues

Coach

Rexxy said:
well I'm proud enough not to be a troll.
Which is more than i can say for you

PS. I hope he doesn't use any lube.

Apart from the fact that the local derby games are often a hard fought contest and good game of footy to watch I really could not care, however don't you have the TITLE of TROLL typed by yourself under your name mate !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.