What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach

sharknows said:
:lol: Yeah .. but it's all meant in good spirit ... how many times have we copped it off you guys .. at the end of the day we all follow a great game but come from different tribes. We're just enjoying a moment of glory ... how would it be if the ball was on the other foot???

A fair and very TRUTHFUL comment actually !!! But I only came on here to laugh at what I knew in advance and saw to be all so predictably typed on here for amusement value as was bored !!!!

Heaps of immaturity and good sportmanship all round guys !!!!;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
On a topic of interest to me though, what was the score in reserve grade anyway. Did someone say that the sharks won all 3 grades. What was the reserve grade score ??? ( I am actually serious this time not just stiring the pot ).????

BWNB

First Grade
2 True Blues said:
On a topic of interest to me though, what was the score in reserve grade anyway. Did someone say that the sharks won all 3 grades. What was the reserve grade score ??? ( I am actually serious this time not just stiring the pot ).????

28-18 in Jf i think
56-8 in PL :LOL:

emetic

Juniors
7th May 2006 - 3 Grades

you guys are the fools always going on about how we haven't won a premiership ... take a look at your own cupboard.

st george dragons is a feeder club :lol: :lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
Go and do your homework you little gnat, you're oblivious to rational posting. You do nothing more than send a tingle to your pre-pubescent nether regions. Play School's on now, off you go. :lol:

emetic

Juniors
i love how cut you dragqueen supporters get.

the preacher - go fiddle with some choir boys ... listen to your talk of pre pubescent boys nether regions... it's sickening .... no wonder the church has a bad name .. it's sicko preacher's like you you sick sick disgusting old man

Willow

Assistant Moderator
e·met·ic (-mtk)
n.

An agent that causes vomiting.
adj.
Causing vomiting.

emetic

Juniors
Willow said:
Is that the best you've got, vomit face?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

especially because you are trying to pick on me because of my name ... you really have no idea 30 000 post boy ... FFS get a life loser

Father Ted

First Grade
emetic said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

especially because you are trying to pick on me because of my name ... you really have no idea 30 000 post boy ... FFS get a life loser

dysthymic disorder
n.
A chronic disturbance of mood lasting at least two years in adults or one year in children, characterized by recurrent periods of mild depression and such symptoms as insomnia, tearfulness, and pessimism.

found in Emetic . Seen in all his posts .

Fuddy

Juniors
Willow said:
I'll say. It would be like losing to a 10-man Souths' side. Good to see you recognise this as well.

Quotes that may come back and bite you on the bum!!

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.