What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Table

shaggs

Coach
Should be some movement in the top 8 this weekend with....
Eels vs Broncos
Roosters vs Cowboys
Storm vs Sea Eagles

At worst the top three could put a gap on the table.
Assume the home teams and us win,
The top 4 is

Storm 34
Roosters 32
Sharks 30
Brisbane 28

Then
Cows 28
Eels 28
Manly 26
Drags on something

txta2

Bench
Our run is hard but the teams below us are stumbling. Im confident of top 4 as long as cows lose a few

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think 3 out of 6 might do it with so many other Top 4 hopefuls playing each other over the coming weeks.

King Ben

Juniors
Still wouldn't want to face Melbourne in Melbourne first week of the finals.. or any week for that matter.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Next two weeks without Jimmy are crucial.....if we can somehow jag two wins while the top 6 sides play each other over the next fortnight well be in a very healthy spot heading into last 4 rounds.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Melbourne and Cronulla are the only 2 teams in it. They're so far ahead of the rest of the competition it's not funny.. Manly are dark horses but there's no way the rest of the teams can compete with those 2 sides. B2B is definitely achievable!

Card Shark

Immortal
Had to laugh watching NRL 360....I know, stupid thing to do.

Anyway, they still had all but 3 teams in the race for the 8.

Teams on 18 (Raiders,Titans, Warriors & Bulldogs) are still in it.

There is no way any of those teams are winning 6 from 6.

Card Shark

Immortal
Melbourne and Cronulla are the only 2 teams in it. They're so far ahead of the rest of the competition it's not funny.. Manly are dark horses but there's no way the rest of the teams can compete with those 2 sides. B2B is definitely achievable!

Agree, Cowboys looking good without Thurston but it will be a lot harder in the semis.

Quigs

Immortal
Still a long way to go till the big dance showdowns start.

Key players are falling like flies.

Anything can and will happen

Stake Removed

First Grade
Still wouldn't want to face Melbourne in Melbourne first week of the finals.. or any week for that matter.

Lets go there and beat them week 1, they then have to win week 3 away, all pressure on the world will be on them, and they know we can beat them

well, until they don't, then they are still in it.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Faarrken gooses......effectively 4 games out of the 8 (including for and against) and playing like busteds.....I'll personally lick Kenty's nuts if any one of those 4 makes the 8.

For mine there are 4 contenders.

Storm
Sharks
Broncos
Roosters

Injuries can and will play a part.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
For mine there are 4 contenders.

Storm
Sharks
Broncos
Roosters

Injuries can and will play a part.

Roosters and broncos are good sides but they only really perform against sides low on the ladder. I haven't really seen the roosters step up to a good team this year. They only just beat the Melbourne reserve grade side!

Broncos won't win it because of all the chopping and changing of their spine.

I still reckon they're levels below sharks and Melbourne

I reckon manly is in with a decent shot if they get their shit together and koroisau returns. They can be deadly on their day.