What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Table

coolumsharkie

Referee
Roosters and broncos are good sides but they only really perform against sides low on the ladder. I haven't really seen the roosters step up to a good team this year. They only just beat the Melbourne reserve grade side!

Broncos won't win it because of all the chopping and changing of their spine.

I still reckon they're levels below sharks and Melbourne

I reckon manly is in with a decent shot if they get their shit together and koroisau returns. They can be deadly on their day.

Manly are done adfter last week imo, no one plays that bad at this time of year. They sucked against the Tigers the week before also, the Tigs just suck a bit harder this year.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Manly are done adfter last week imo, no one plays that bad at this time of year. They sucked against the Tigers the week before also, the Tigs just suck a bit harder this year.

Yeah they're an inconsistent team that's for sure and losing that badly is poor form. I just can't get pass their full spine when they're fit. They have a tendency to upset the really good teams in the comp and maybe it could take them all the way in the finals? I don't know though just an opinion.

They're gonna be a real handful in the next few years... that's if they don't get screwed by the salary cap saga!

Card Shark

Immortal
Amazingly we always make them look like world beaters.

I looked at their side a few weeks ago & thought it was a tad weak.....then they smashed us.

Eion

First Grade
Onya Parra.

I wish rhyno would fugg off so I could properly cheer for Parra. Always had a soft spot for them since the Kenny, Sterlo and Grothe days.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh I'm the same mate.

I can't believe that I wasn't loudly cheering for the Eels.

Whyno has damaged me.

Eion

First Grade
Cmon knights. Ahead at half time, but they have the worst pack on the comp. dragons only need to complete sets and they win.