What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The three stooges continued...........

RifRaf

Juniors
Pitbull hahhahahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your a maltese terrier :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep going Slugs post to your hearts content..... I love being told I have no credibility by someone holding a wooden spoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm enjoying this please post it again........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll comeback and check what you've dribbled out on monday... I look forward to your next moronic rambling.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Credibility :lol: :lol: :lol: Langmack as coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Rif Raf I don't think you understand mate. Slugs has no brain and will continue his mindless drivel forever and a day. I don't know if he's a pitbull, I figure that's a bit rich, more like a little mouse forever running on one of those wheel things, never actually getting anywhere but most probaly believing it is. Oh, and BTW you'll look good sportin' that Bulldogs logo next week too, can't wait!

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
Hey ratfuzz, I'm surprised you can think, the souths board needs people like you, not one of those morons can think. You'd probably just keep on buying all of our bad players to "strengthen" your line-up. And the only wastes around here are the scum that is known as the wooden spooners. Do us all a favour and stick your head back up ya mum's bum! :lol:

:lol: :lol: I guess you wastes supporters need to hunt in packs to survive as it is obvious that you can't do so on your own. :lol: :lol: Keep the personal insults flowing please, just shows how detrimental a lack of education is ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm educated enough to know not to support a deceiving, lying, cheating team like souths. We've discussed intelligence and came to the conclusion that souths fans are unbelievably more stupid than the common housebrick, and far less useful.

Slugs

Dogs Of War said:
Rif Raf I don't think you understand mate. Slugs has no brain and will continue his mindless drivel forever and a day. I don't know if he's a pitbull, I figure that's a bit rich, more like a little mouse forever running on one of those wheel things, never actually getting anywhere but most probaly believing it is. Oh, and BTW you'll look good sportin' that Bulldogs logo next week too, can't wait!

.....and this comment comning from someone that takes a baseball bat to the footy as an essential item. Most others take flags and esky's :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW talking about mindless dribble......want to borrow a handkerchief as it is running down your chin :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
I'm educated enough to know not to support a deceiving, lying, cheating team like souths. We've discussed intelligence and came to the conclusion that souths fans are unbelievably more stupid than the common housebrick, and far less useful.

Which would put us above wastes supporters :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There ya go proving your stupidity again, your IQ is so low you have to dig a hole to find it, and I wouldn't be surprised if you were out of your depth in a carpark puddle. :lol:

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
There ya go proving your stupidity again, your IQ is so low you have to dig a hole to find it, and I wouldn't be surprised if you were out of your depth in a carpark puddle. :lol:

:lol: :lol: You guys really do have massive chips on your shoulders. Sad really, nothing better to do with your time other than polluting other forums. What's the problem with the wastes forum - to many posters back-slapping each other about their lamentable signings and prospects next year ??

daslacker

Juniors
Slugs said:
My memory is not as good as it used to be ...but just jog my memory and tell us the scores in 2003 Souths V Wastes........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll answer

Hey mate you u beat us
so what do u do?
start buy more of the players
where trying to get rid of :lol:

The only team u beat twice

So what's souths logic mate?
We beat'em we buy'em
glory to south sydney :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Slugs, why do you keep reffering to those games this season. You beat us, who cares????? I dont!!!!!! Fact is you finished last by 4 games, what a disgrace!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs, you're like an unbelievably demented pre school kid. We say something to ya and all you can say is But we beat you this year, you don't hear us crowing about how we beat you in 2002, by memory we racked up 50 points or something irrelevant like that. Start crowing about that game why don't you!!!! :lol:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Slugs, why do you keep reffering to those games this season. You beat us, who cares????? I dont!!!!!! Fact is you finished last by 4 games, what a disgrace!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if I were you I would be worried......we finished last by 4 games yet we were still able to be you spastics despite you having a "genius"coach :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Sheesh!! slugger the tugger, stop referring to beating us twice, i dont give a toss. If the competition was between us and you guys then u'd actually win a premiership, its not though, fact is , we were more consistent than you all season and it shows!!!!

HappyTiger

Juniors
And look at the players you guys had,C Walker,S Walker,R Richardson,B Fletcher,A Harrison,L Hookey,W Peters. And u call us crap.Souths problem is the club is a hole,Its based in a hole and yhat hole's not getting any smaller.We'll give u that shovel so u can dig urself deeper and maybe it will cave in and everyones problems will be solved :lol: :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
And look at the players you guys had,C Walker,S Walker,R Richardson,B Fletcher,A Harrison,L Hookey,W Peters. And u call us crap.Souths problem is the club is a hole,Its based in a hole and yhat hole's not getting any smaller.We'll give u that shovel so u can dig urself deeper and maybe it will cave in and everyones problems will be solved :lol: :lol:

If Souths is based in a hole, what the hell do you call Cambelltown. Its the housing commision capital of Sydney.. :lol: :lol: :lol: And we also havent wasted $1.2m on Terry Hill.. :lol: :lol: :lol: We paid a more reasonable figure.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm guessing he's on something like a slab a day, and he gets a keg if ya's win.:lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
They probably buy him a new car every time he crashes one...........and i can see it for his 1st man of the match award theyll buy him back his steak knives that were stolen :lol: :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
They probably buy him a new car every time he crashes one...........and i can see it for his 1st man of the match award theyll buy him back his steak knives that were stolen :lol: :lol:

Still alot better than the $600k a YEAR that you clowns spent on him.. How much money did you guys waste by becoming merged scum and still couldnt make the top 8.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
he was never on $600k a season.He was on $450k for the 1st season and it came down progressivley every year after that.Yeah so money doesnt buy a good team,Well Souths seem to have really taken that to heart.They pay good money and they buy SH!!ty players instead of good ones.

Latest posts