What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 rsag is making me laugh even louder than you i cant control myself or ile wee wee my pants in a minute oh no woops a daisy i did lol

alien

Referee
shadow, i'm not happy with how some of the players are going, but your negativity is WAY overboard and it makes the forum less enjoyable! drink some green jasmine tea and chill out! :cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Laugh is good but this annoying shit is getting out of hand, he needs to stop repeating himself in a number of threads and stop making thread after thread. It's dumb and childish. We get it you hate the side, we get it you have your dud list. STOP WITH THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS SHADOW. Your the only one egg him on R20.

We members come on here to talk about the club good and bad not to read a million comments on dud list and negative comments.

I understand what you mean completely Rsag. I agree there a re a few that can go but not that long list which is ridiculous and gets repeated and repeated. Plus the immature name calling which happens too often.

Shadow does have some good views in general and is passionate but yes it has got out of hand a bit.

Sometimes we have to talk negatively re things though. As always there are positives and negatives.

Eg: Madge's team selections are a bit out imo.

There have been far too many threads made on the same thing I agree.

Just like Southsport and alien say too, this place does make me laugh also.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I understand what you mean completely Rsag. I agree there a re a few that can go but not that long list which is ridiculous and gets repeated and repeated. Plus the immature name calling which happens too often.

Shadow does have some good views in general and is passionate but yes it has got out of hand a bit.

Sometimes we have to talk negatively re things though. As always there are positives and negatives.

Eg: Madge's team selections are a bit out imo.

There have been far too many threads made on the same thing I agree.

Just like Southsport and alien say too, this place does make me laugh also.

I did say you are passionate and had good views too.

I did also say sometimes we have to talk negatively. So I agreed with you shadow.

Latest posts