What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Rabbitoad

Juniors
He has it in for me.......
:joy: Still trying to convince everyone you're the victim I see.

Anyone who doesn't like you is just out to get you and your behaviour has nothing to do with, even though the same thing keeps happening with multiple people.

That's a hell of a coincidence, huh?

Travitoh

First Grade
I call Fletch "Fletch" because that's his real name. I don't see how that's an insult.

I can tell you his name isn't Fletch.
I won't share it on here but if you scroll through comments on the Souths FB I'm sure you'll be able to work out who he is.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I can tell you his name isn't Fletch.
I won't share it on here but if you scroll through comments on the Souths FB I'm sure you'll be able to work out who he is.
On top of using the exact same phrases in his tantrums, young R20 always squealed about how I'm "not allowed to say his real name on these forums" when I first brought it up.

I'm always open to new evidence though. What's his name? (Inbox me if that's easier)

Itsamansgame

Juniors
TOTALLY OFF TOPIC

In my life as a sports tragic I have never been more disgusted by the carrying on by Serena Williams and the US Open officials and fans during and after Naomi Osaka won the title.
If this wasn’t the worst unsportsmanlike behaviour in sports history I’m a poor judge!
These Democrats just can’t take a beating!

Rsag85

Bench
TOTALLY OFF TOPIC

In my life as a sports tragic I have never been more disgusted by the carrying on by Serena Williams and the US Open officials and fans during and after Naomi Osaka won the title.
If this wasn’t the worst unsportsmanlike behaviour in sports history I’m a poor judge!
These Democrats just can’t take a beating!

Don’t care about Tennis

CliveC

Juniors
Not sure havent looked yet but Dragons fans were messaging me this arvo saying shit they didn’t want Gerard Sutton.

Absolutely spot on re Cecchin by the way Clive. Couldn’t agree more. I think many Souths members were praying we didn’t get Cecchin.

Edit..... yep Klein and Gee have the other game.
Thanks for that R20.
This clown Sonic Star is stalking me yet again,has been doing so for two years or more on another site.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Thanks for that R20.
This clown Sonic Star is stalking me yet again,has been doing so for two years or more on another site.

Well that’s a lie, but what else is new.

Always the victim card.

It’s not my fault you keep getting banned, it’s your trolling and idiotic posts.

Stop hijacking threads and just talk about the game for once :)

CliveC

Juniors
Currently you are banned from another site because of your personal abuse
And now you are stalking me from one site to the other! You are a glib liar!
A comparison between your number of likes received and e.g.DKOR who joined in June 2007 to you joining in Sept.2007
DKOR likes received 1000 plus
Sonic Star likes received 8
That says it all really!

Last edited:

Sonic Star

Juniors
Currently you are banned from another site because of your personal abuse
And now you are stalking me from one site to the other! You are a glib liar!
A comparison between your number of likes received and e.g.DKOR who joined in June 2007 to you joining in Sept.2007
DKOR likes received 1000 plus
Sonic Star likes received 8
That says it all really!

Once again hijacking a thread with nonsense.

The like feature wasn’t around when I used this forum when it was at its peak lol

Our record with checcin is actually quite good.

Play the ball, not the man.

We all souths fans who just want to chat about the game.

Souths to win

CliveC

Juniors
Repeating the hard cold fact DKOR e.g..joined the same year as Sonic Star 2007.
DKOR 1000 plus likes received Sonic Star 8.?
Your explanation doesn't ring true!

thebrow

Juniors
Repeating the hard cold fact DKOR e.g..joined the same year as Sonic Star 2007.
DKOR 1000 plus likes received Sonic Star 8.?
Your explanation doesn't ring true!
Clive has received 198 likes , 196 from Southport and 2 by accident.