What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

adamkungl

Immortal
give me a break

some people have zero interest in watching Australia flog second-rate teams on their way to an inevitable WC win

some people love it, good for them gives them something to do in the off-season

but don't presume to tell people what they should enjoy

Don't waste your time in the World Cup forum then you peanut

Basil

Juniors
Sole I come from Porirua, and I was a minority growing up. I have seen first hand what my country has done for your people all my life. Ungrateful jerk. Good luck on finding that "qld mongrel".

you were the only redneck in p-town?

Basil

Juniors
Racist how? Get off your high horse it is a piss take on Qld origin selection policy. No racist undertones whatsoever.

yeah course it wasn't racist, it was just unfortunate that it singled out people such as Civoniveca, a great Qlder who moved to Oz before he was even 1, as not being a proper Qlder. And while on the topic I have to say that since I first posted in this forum quite a number of years ago now it has become much more lefty and PC, yet despite all the lefty diversity and inclusiveness posturing it is still basically racist!

Pedge1971

First Grade
yeah course it wasn't racist, it was just unfortunate that it singled out people such as Civoniveca, a great Qlder who moved to Oz before he was even 1, as not being a proper Qlder. And while on the topic I have to say that since I first posted in this forum quite a number of years ago now it has become much more lefty and PC, yet despite all the lefty diversity and inclusiveness posturing it is still basically racist!

Wow. You are actually serious. It does not single any one individual out. Billy Moore coming from Tenterfield but playing for Qld origin is racist too I suppose eh?

You cannot hust take bits that support your agenda and ignore the whole. Lighten up.

Basil

Juniors
lol, so Tony Kemp bullied him into signing a piece of paper, Big deal! Luckily he saw the light and realised he was a Qlder first, Ozzie 2nd, Samoan 3rd, and Kiwi a distant 4th. I reckon lolo is probably now kicking himself he let sex pest Kemp bully him into pledging for the kiwis, he would now be a Qld mainstay if he hadn't!

KokoRugbyLeague

Juniors
Sole I come from Porirua, and I was a minority growing up. I have seen first hand what my country has done for your people all my life. Ungrateful jerk. Good luck on finding that "qld mongrel".

Yeah kiwi we never forget to be grateful. Just remember the crimes that the kiwis have inflicted. Thats why when we play nz put in that extra effort you should die for that blue jumper.

Last edited:

Basil

Juniors
f**ks sake how are we meant to have a coherent discussion when posts keep *disappearing* from this thread?

KokoRugbyLeague

Juniors
Well political views are expressed in the comments as well. I dont see how im just saying how it is thats Rugby League fans similar to football fans. If i should shut my mouth im a union fan look at oppressiveness in union for island teams. Kiwi league sure bi***** alot for players developed in Australia. Who did they make without Australians help. Please tell me.

Basil

Juniors

so this merkin's post is acceptable in here is it?

Basil

Juniors

the only redneck in p-town, wasn't that a Paul Simon tune?