What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Who Gives A f**k Grand Final!

Coffs dragon

Bench
2 Superleague aligned clubs.....Care factor ZERO! Not interested at all in watching Director of Referees, Cam Smith control the wrestling match and refs decision making. Time to hit the beach, beer and BBQ. f**k the GF!

Brutalitops

Juniors
2 Superleague aligned clubs.....Care factor ZERO! Not interested at all in watching Director of Referees, Cam Smith control the wrestling match and refs decision making. Time to hit the beach, beer and BBQ. f**k the GF!
At least this thread serves the purpose of weeding out the fake fans here.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
These two teams are well run and know who to keep and who to let go. Their reserve grade teams in the q cup are also very well run. Cowboys were shit for so many years and 'choked' for years in finals so I truly love their style nowadays and beating Brisbane in 2015 will go down as one of the memorable. Their fans will drive from mount isa, the top of cape York even boat it over from the Torres Strait islands to watch them. So passionate and dedicated. I laugh when some other fans in the city won't travel to Homebush because they have to get a couple of trains. Both these teams deserve to win. What's it going to take for our moron CEO to take note.

stryker

First Grade
I absolutely cannot stand the attitude of "fans" who turn off the footy when their team is gone. Even worse are those who only watch their own team's games. People like this are just fairweather and don't deserve to be part of this beautiful game.

I am a fan of the Dragons. I am also a fan of RUGBY LEAGUE. And Cowboys have played some of the best and most inspiring rugby league these last few weeks, as have the Storm all year. I don't have to support them to love watching it
Hey jerkoff if I wanted to hear from you I would have whistled - you dumb mutt!! Now f**k off!!
Lol need a tissue?

Belta

Juniors
I always hate this time of the year anyway. All it means is no footy for ages which is totally f$&ckd. Yeah l'll watch the GF. Not overly fussed. I'm not overly awed by the achievements of either, with their rosters they should be there, OK the cowboys had their stars out but it's not like their a team of plodders. I'll probably end up cheering for them, I never really know why I support one team over another, My dislike of teams vary, don't ask me why, but I always hate the Bulldogs, I'm starting to really hate the rorters, I hate scumulla and Parramatta, every time I travel up to Parramatta I'm surrounded by assholes and we get towelled up...I'll let you guys and gals put the cowboys on a pedestal and admire them all you want, I'll wait for the dragons to reappear before I get excited

blacksafake

First Grade
I absolutely cannot stand the attitude of "fans" who turn off the footy when their team is gone. Even worse are those who only watch their own team's games. People like this are just fairweather and don't deserve to be part of this beautiful game.

I am a fan of the Dragons. I am also a fan of RUGBY LEAGUE. And Cowboys have played some of the best and most inspiring rugby league these last few weeks, as have the Storm all year. I don't have to support them to love watching it
Well said mate:thumbsup:

I mean is anyone really interested in this GF?
MELBOURNE v Nth Qld?? Seriously??

f**k this game has gone west - where are the GF that depicted what the NRL was all about ..
Parra v Bulldogs
Dragons v Bulldogs
Manly v Cronulla
Dragons v Parra

These are the GF that got the RL supporters juices flowing.. Don't give me this Cowboys v MELBOURNE shit!

Take your complaint to Doust and Mary. See if they give a sh1t.

Straight Shooter

St Georgio

Juniors
[
I always hate this time of the year anyway. All it means is no footy for ages which is totally f$&ckd. Yeah l'll watch the GF. Not overly fussed. I'm not overly awed by the achievements of either, with their rosters they should be there, OK the cowboys had their stars out but it's not like their a team of plodders. I'll probably end up cheering for them, I never really know why I support one team over another, My dislike of teams vary, don't ask me why, but I always hate the Bulldogs, I'm starting to really hate the rorters, I hate scumulla and Parramatta, every time I travel up to Parramatta I'm surrounded by assholes and we get towelled up...I'll let you guys and gals put the cowboys on a pedestal and admire them all you want, I'll wait for the dragons to reappear before I get excited
I have found Parramatta supporters quite annoying, for some reason they come across as if they've won more comps than Saints and Souths combine, they must realise they have only won 4 comps, 3 in a row and not 30 in row!

Latest posts