What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This should be under our usernames. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Band On The Run

Juniors
The team we support, so depending on which team you support this should be under your username...

Broncos
Bulldogs
Raiders
Sharks
Cowboys
Titans
Sea Eagles
Storm
Knights
Eels
Panthers
Rabbitohs
Dragons
Roosters
Warriors
West Tigers

So for example, me:

Band On The Run
Broncos

Thoughts?

Paullyboy

Coach
I like the idea, doesn't have to be just NRL teams, you could include ESL and other countries in the list.

No thanks. I don't want to be defined and pigeon holed by what team I support. I'm an RL supporter and a club fan, not the other way around. If I had to put a team I wouldn't put an NRL team. And it won't add anything.

sputneek

Juniors
It should replace location (cause who gives away their location on a forum) and you should be able to type whatever you want as you can now.

Mr Fourex

Bench
No thanks. I don't want to be defined and pigeon holed by what team I support. I'm an RL supporter and a club fan, not the other way around. If I had to put a team I wouldn't put an NRL team. And it won't add anything.

:lol: .......are you serious?

You have the tigers emblem as your avatar and your username is east coast tiger

It not too far of a stretch to already assume you support the Tigers.......

sorry to blow your cover. :p

I like the idea of making your allegiances public.

Not too fond of those around here that like to take pot shots at your team and then don't have the balls to tell you what team they follow.....

:lol: .......are you serious?

You have the tigers emblem as your avatar and your username is east coast tiger

It not too far of a stretch to already assume you support the Tigers.......

sorry to blow your cover. :p

I like the idea of making your allegiances public.

Not too fond of those around here that like to take pot shots at your team and then don't have the balls to tell you what team they follow.....
Even one of the forum dunces should realise they are not in the NRL.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm more curious as to how one becomes an avid 1970s Paul McCartney fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.