What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this sucks

0neye

Bulldogs forward Willie Mason missed selection in the 25-man Kangaroo squad chosen yesterday.WHAT A PACK OF PISS ANTS

WILLIE WILLIE WOOF WOOOF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

ibeme

First Grade
0neye said:
Bulldogs forward Willie Mason missed selection in the 25-man Kangaroo squad chosen yesterday.WHAT A PACK OF PISS ANTS

WILLIE WILLIE WOOF WOOOF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

New Willie catchcry. You're not half dog are you Oneye?

Shifty

Juniors
Many people have suggested Oneye is a bit of a dick. Are you speculating that he may be half a mongrel?

ozzie

Bench
I don't think he is in good form..maybe he is being distracted about all the events

Phillips

Referee
when is Willie Mason in good form, has he learned how to catch, and keep his big mouth shut yet?

The General

Juniors
Trust me no-one is more critical of Mason than Dogs supporters. But he has been one of our best so far this year, and looks to be a lot more focused. Let's hope he keeps it up.

RB30DETT

Juniors
What sort of public outcry do you think there would be if any Bulldogs players were named?

I think it can only be good for the Dogs if none are selected in representitive football.