What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This week vs the Goons of Drag

Inferno

Coach
Our defence is solid, we'll get done but I doubt it will be a huge score.

Throwing Dugan into the mix will disrupt our backline even further so I'd say them 20-10.

carinashark

First Grade
We will leak points, but we have had some very hard games and there is nothing like those hard games to toughen up a side. My worry is Hodko , very predicable for their defence to read. We have to be creative. Ramien and Brailey running out from marker. Short grubber kicks by Wade and Lewis. Quality kicks from Chad looking for Lewis. Moz coming in from the back. Or am I just dreaming? Actually no ,we have quality attacking players and I think we can win.

f**k, the dragons should win in a canter. If they don't it's a massive choke. Right, bbb? There's no way they can lose this.
You could go further, Greggos.
Look at the team named
Moyzasa myth
Lee will cost us the game
Loots has lost it
Duges will get injured
Val.... well Val is Val
Hodko is boring and predictable
Chad=read Hodko
As for the forwards, they're all soft except Gal but he's played a year too long
It's a Goonbag pissup!

ouryears

Bench
We will leak points, but we have had some very hard games and there is nothing like those hard games to toughen up a side. My worry is Hodko , very predicable for their defence to read. We have to be creative. Ramien and Brailey running out from marker. Short grubber kicks by Wade and Lewis. Quality kicks from Chad looking for Lewis. Moz coming in from the back. Or am I just dreaming? Actually no ,we have quality attacking players and I think we can win.
Wake up son, breakfast is ready, you been dreaming again haven't you?!

Rife

Juniors
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks supplements saga

The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks supplements saga was a sports controversy which began in 2011. The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, a professional rugby league club playing in the National Rugby League (NRL), was investigated starting in February 2013 by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) over the legality of its supplements program during the 2011 NRL season and the preceding preseason. In August 2014, the players were found guilty of having used the banned peptide CJC-1295, resulting in the suspensions of fourteen players who were part of the program.

The process had serious ramifications and adverse effects on the football club as a whole. A number of senior staff were either dismissed or resigned, matches were played at a sub-par standard as players were physically, emotionally and socially affected, and it partially played a role in the club winning the wooden spoon in 2014. Several senior club members, including senior coach Shane Flanagan and trainer Trent Elkin, received penalties and suspensions.

Senior staff no longer at the club due to the controversy include Damian Irvine (former chairman), Bruno Cullen (former CEO), Darren Mooney (former football manager), Mark Noakes (head trainer) and Trent Elkin (former club trainer), among others.

Shane Flanagan's suspension expired on 31 October 2014, whilst Trent Elkin is not allowed to work at another NRL club as part of his punishment.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronulla-Sutherland_Sharks_supplements_saga

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks supplements saga

The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks supplements saga was a sports controversy which began in 2011. The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, a professional rugby league club playing in the National Rugby League (NRL), was investigated starting in February 2013 by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) over the legality of its supplements program during the 2011 NRL season and the preceding preseason. In August 2014, the players were found guilty of having used the banned peptide CJC-1295, resulting in the suspensions of fourteen players who were part of the program.

The process had serious ramifications and adverse effects on the football club as a whole. A number of senior staff were either dismissed or resigned, matches were played at a sub-par standard as players were physically, emotionally and socially affected, and it partially played a role in the club winning the wooden spoon in 2014. Several senior club members, including senior coach Shane Flanagan and trainer Trent Elkin, received penalties and suspensions.

Senior staff no longer at the club due to the controversy include Damian Irvine (former chairman), Bruno Cullen (former CEO), Darren Mooney (former football manager), Mark Noakes (head trainer) and Trent Elkin (former club trainer), among others.

Shane Flanagan's suspension expired on 31 October 2014, whilst Trent Elkin is not allowed to work at another NRL club as part of his punishment.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronulla-Sutherland_Sharks_supplements_saga

Are you inferring that we cheated with performance enhancing drugs?
Please correct me if I'm wrong here,
not one player tested positive to an illicit substance
Steven Dank said that nothing he supplied was illegal
The powers that be say that we were using Dank for 4 months in 2011, where did we come? 12 or 13 or something?
the players took a plea because it was easier than fighting it anymore
Have I missed anything?

ouryears

Bench
Yeah mad! Now post the article about how you merkins merged.
Who cares if we entered into a joint partnership, why does it upset you so much?

It's creepy and wierd.

From Rockdale down to the south coast including Cronulla used to be ours anyway.

Get used to it.

We only lend you your area, they are ours anyway.

Who cares if we entered into a joint partnership, why does it upset you so much?

It's creepy and wierd.

From Rockdale down to the south coast including Cronulla used to be ours anyway.

Get used to it.

We only lend you your area, they are ours anyway.
Well its good to see the patron saint of England still believes the sun doesn't set on the British Empire

Latest posts