What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts go out to feej

Madsharkie

First Grade
My deepest sympathies to you and your loved ones, Feej.
The outpouring of support in here is quite overwhelming, and testament to how well liked you are. Stay strong buddy. We're all thinking of you.

Card Shark

Immortal
Terrible news old mate.

All your mates in here will miss your banter in the short term.

We look forward to you getting a bit of timeout in here so we can "comfort" you. In the meantime, stay strong.

island pro

Juniors
Feej, we don't know each other, but I feel for you at this tragic time. Very sorry to hear of your loss mate.

carinashark

First Grade
I've never met you feej, but like all on here we have enjoyed your posts. My condolences on your loss. Take care .

Big Bloke

Juniors
I have known Feej and his wife for quite some time and I consider them very good friends. This news has come as a total shock and words can't express how my wife and I feel at this terrible time.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Feej, God bless.

Quigs

Immortal
It's been a shocker of a day for news today. Our dear mate Feej and of course Phil Hughes.

I hope when the sun comes up tomorrow it brings with it a day full of better news.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Wasn't coming back but need to for this. Feej I met you once only and saw you with your wife at the game. My thoughts are with you champion.