What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers are a joke

Walt Flanigan

Referee
What was with the Rooster's uniforms last night?

Looked like they were all doing the harry high-pants with that design.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol @ roosters fans complaining about ref decisions when they got a semi handed to them on a plate by the refs last year against us.

adamkungl

Immortal
Lol @ roosters fans complaining about ref decisions when they got a semi handed to them on a plate by the refs last year against us.

Pretty sure Benji, Heighno and Fulton handed it to us actually :lol:

Whatever, dud call but threads like this aren't necessary...Tigers can only play what's in front of them, no need to put shit on them if you don't agree with a refereeing decision.

On the game, considering the posession Tigers should have beaten us by far more. As much as I'd rather Tigers win it above any of the other merkin teams in the 8, they won't get past week 1 of the finals imo. Roosters played like a bunch of undisciplined spastics. I blew up deluxe when with 6 or so m

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
Tigers played a style to warm up for two big weeks against the Sea Eagles and the Dragons.

Last night our strategy seemed solely discipline and completions.

Anasta is a terrible sook and Ryles is just awesome. Had a Roosters fan in the grandstand down from me. He saw Ryles with the interchange card in his hand and belww up deluxe. "sit down Ryles" "we don't need to give away penalties Ryles" it was good.

Sheens even tried to give the Chooks a leg up playing two backs on the bench and having Beau Ryan in the side.

Chooks with Carney not firing lack spark. Anasta can bomb and Pearce is nothing more than a distributor with no real threat to the line

2010Dragons

Bench
they are just filling the numbers. a useless team with useless players and a useless coach who can only scape wins by receiving more than 3 times the amount of penalties than the opposing team and playing in a ground from the 1960s so their hick fans who have nfi about the game can influence the weak refs into giving their nuffy team penalties

besthalfbackPEARCE
Whinge Whinge Whinge....isn't that what you say if other supporters complain about dodge calls from crap referees?... Suck it up little princess!!

Cast your memory back to 2010 final Tigers verse Roosters, minutes before fulltime, scrum is packed down and Rooters screw the scrum ( this is normal for c**ks and guys bending over). Rooters player falls on the ball in illegal position....and like they say in the classics...the rest is history.

besthalfbackPEARCE
Karma is a bitch...isn't it?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Tigers played a style to warm up for two big weeks against the Sea Eagles and the Dragons.

Last night our strategy seemed solely discipline and completions.

Anasta is a terrible sook and Ryles is just awesome. Had a Roosters fan in the grandstand down from me. He saw Ryles with the interchange card in his hand and belww up deluxe. "sit down Ryles" "we don't need to give away penalties Ryles" it was good.

Sheens even tried to give the Chooks a leg up playing two backs on the bench and having Beau Ryan in the side.

Chooks with Carney not firing lack spark. Anasta can bomb and Pearce is nothing more than a distributor with no real threat to the line

Spot on.

Last night's game was just two average teams, with poor refereeing on both sides.

I thought the better team won at the end of the day.

mems77

Juniors
My favourite part was when we won and sent you blokes crashing closer towards a wooden spoon.

POPEYE

Coach
Is going to be funny when the refs f**k up in the 'finals' though . . . when there should only be deserving teams playing.

super_coach

First Grade
If the chooks could have controlled their discipline and actually came up with some half decent 5th tackle options they would have won in a canter and for the record I was right in front of the pass a few rows back from the fence and it was good for all money but in saying that their are these sorts of calls in every game. If the chooks are going to be strong again they have to take a leaf out of the dragons book and play with total self control. At present they are the dumbest team in the comp by a country mile. They have the players to be a good football side by gee they are dumb

adamkungl

Immortal
At present they are the dumbest team in the comp by a country mile.

bottle

Coach
What's this, Chooks fans crying 'fowl'. Give it a rest, hasn't stopped since October 3 last year.
The OP needs to drop 'adoodledoo' from his nic. The first four letters are a sufficient description.

Spank

Juniors
hhhmmmm you know the weirdest thing about this thread ???

It appears the rorters do have fans.... who would of thought !

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be more than happy for the forward pass to be overruled and the Roosters get the try.

So long as the try they scored on the back of a penalty they received because the tackled player was hanging onto Ryan's headgear (he was out of the tackle with his hands away and the camera clearly showed the Roosters player holding onto his headgear).

Bith about the forward pass and clearly forget about that intentional cheating act.

As for Tuqiri walking off the mark, it was a big step to the side he took after being pushed from behind making him lose balance.

Heighington shouldn't have got a penalty and would've been penalised if the dopey Roosters defence weren't taking ages to get up from tackles, or trying to step over tackled players.

It's just plain stupid and will get you penalised time and again.

firechild

First Grade
hhhmmmm you know the weirdest thing about this thread ???

It appears the rorters do have fans.... who would of thought !

I smell multiple accounts because we all know the entire Roosters' supporter base can get to a game in a single taxi.