What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers over the cap. Bye Bye Lovett

Rabbits20

Immortal
you absolutely hated 'wobbie' and bagged the shit out of him until about september last year. did something happen around that time to change your opinion on him?
I've always known what a quality player he is.

Glad he's now on board.

TIGER14

Bench
https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ts#/detail/20160038785615312474MentionPolice/

C2aicuYUUAEgg-3.jpg

Coincidence?
How many Kyle Lovetts can there be....

Vic Mackey

Referee
Pretty sure very Tigers fan on here would be.

What's your thoughts? Him or the one other Kyle Lovett that lives in Sydney...

There's been a rumour since day 1 that Lovett was stood down for other reasons, the club is investigating hence why a statement hasn't been released

TIGER14

Bench
There's been a rumour since day 1 that Lovett was stood down for other reasons, the club is investigating hence why a statement hasn't been released

I thought that there would have to be more to it. The story about salary cap pressure didn't add up. If Lovett was moved on he would still be under our cap if we forced him out.

Seems unusual that the media (The Telegraph) aren't all over it though. They'd slam an U20s player for being refused service at a tiny RSL club...

Vic Mackey

Referee
I thought that there would have to be more to it. The story about salary cap pressure didn't add up. If Lovett was moved on he would still be under our cap if we forced him out.

Seems unusual that the media (The Telegraph) aren't all over it though. They'd slam an U20s player for being refused service at a tiny RSL club...

Lovetts managed by Ayoub mate, he could go on a shooting spree through Burwood and the Tele would claim its Taylor's fault

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just quietly - a question cannot be correct
You need to answer it first

The correct answer is "14 bye's away from our 4th Minor Premiership in a row"
It was a statement in the question too.

Butch was who I agree with who was proving your mate Kungi wrong.

I'm not gonna argue.

ACTPanthers

Bench
It's like your opinion doesn't mean much to me either.

I call bullshit... I'm willing to bet you were crying and asking your Mum why sensesmaybenumbed doesn't value your extremely one-sided opinion - It doesn't really matter if you deny it, I won't believe you anyway.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I call bullshit... I'm willing to bet you were crying and asking your Mum why sensesmaybenumbed doesn't value your extremely one-sided opinion - It doesn't really matter if you deny it, I won't believe you anyway.
I couldn't give a toss about Senseless stay at home you know what!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts