What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Gilbert...

FlameThrower

Bench
Ch9 / zero innovation again, less some basic graphics changes. They are hopeless and for gods sake Finch as panel commentator with Fittler and its bottom of the barrel stuff!
I think this is actually embarrassing to the NRL the terrible standard of coverage on ch9.

insert.pause

First Grade
How the f*ck did he reach the top? Hosting shows, commentating games etc. He knows nothing about the game and is just awful at his job. He must have friends in high places or he gives a heck of a blowjob.

because gyngell let hadley bully them into getting rid of voss, real loyal outfit they run.

Gilbert sounds like a squealing pig whenever anything exciting happens, hes truly awful.

You can trace ratings fall in brisbane from the moment hadley took over, zero forsight for a network with a geriatric caller to have no decent number two caller. Imagine either of them calling origin or finals, they will completely butcher it. Channel 9, the 'Home of Rugby League!'

davi

Juniors
Its funny but I saw him today presenting a news report for coverage of the WA state election on a clip on the Sky news website. I at first was wondering if it was him because it was a different medium to what I was used to seeing him. But I looked him up and sure enough it was him as he moved to Sky news in 2019.

I must admit I have loss track of his career. I hadn't seen him in years since he stopped appearing as a Rugby League commentator or panelist with Nine. Apparently he was on the Today show, but I didn't know because I never watched it.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6237661992001

gordsy

Juniors
Given the geniuss channel nine and fox employ it shows how much of a dud he was that no one signed him yet, blocker, the big dope, hadley, rabs, and mark levy have jobs

GongPanther

Referee
Its funny but I saw him today presenting a news report for coverage of the WA state election on a clip on the Sky news website. I at first was wondering if it was him because it was a different medium to what I was used to seeing him. But I looked him up and sure enough it was him as he moved to Sky news in 2019.

I must admit I have loss track of his career. I hadn't seen him in years since he stopped appearing as a Rugby League commentator or panelist with Nine. Apparently he was on the Today show, but I didn't know because I never watched it.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6237661992001
Ever since he snitched on something in the tunnel at a Penrith match, it seemed his career took a nosedive.