What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Gilbert...

blaza88z

Coach
it's rather embarassing, we put on a good spectacle for the indigenous fans to rally behind their team, Friday night, kick back with a few beers, you turn the tv on and what do you hear?

Tim f**king Gilbert

f**k me, talk about a way to ruin the game, is there actually noone better? there has to be.. I don't give a f**k, give me that guy who called the QLD Cup last season on Sunday arvos over this buffoon

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Get this hack of our screens Channel 9 he has no place speaking of let alone commentating on Rugby League

He made last nights game (which wasn't a great spectacle) painful to sit through.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I always thought it was bad when people spelt Croker as Crocker, but Gilbert actually says Crocker.

F*cking hate this guy.

DC_fan

Coach
Makes you wonder who Nine plan to use when Ray Warren retires. Given Rabbits health problems that could be sooner rather then later.

Jono078

Referee
Bring on the Foxtel games is all I can say. Channel 9 should be paying double to the NRL for the crap they're dishing up.

aads

Juniors
Gilbert is acltually trending on twitter - but every tweet is saying he is f**ked

Yoda

Juniors
Absolutely terrible. How ridiculous to pay hundreds of millions of dollars for the TV rights just to let a rank amateur call the game.

Billythekid

First Grade
How the f*ck did he reach the top? Hosting shows, commentating games etc. He knows nothing about the game and is just awful at his job. He must have friends in high places or he gives a heck of a blowjob.