What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans not celebrating 10 years?

T-Boon

Coach
f**k, i would love to see that in the flesh...

Titans desperately need to fix their branding, going back to their foundation strip (the only one that was ever any good) would be a good start.

I think they should change their name to South Queensland Titans and move at least 3 games to Suncorp stadium. Maybe 4 games in time.
I'd also steal the Bears jersey. Predominantly red with black V. That was a great strip.
Keep the Titans name, the badge and the GC training and main home base.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I think they should change their name to South Queensland Titans and move at least 3 games to Suncorp stadium. Maybe 4 games in time.
I'd also steal the Bears jersey. Predominantly red with black V. That was a great strip.
Keep the Titans name, the badge and the GC training and main home base.

I think they should change their name to South Queensland Titans Might be worth it

and move at least 3 games to Suncorp stadium. Maybe 4 games in time. Nope, Maybe 1 against the Bronx to up their average

I'd also steal the Bears jersey. Predominantly red with black V. That was a great strip. Nope, nope, f**k nope

Keep the Titans name, the badge Obviously keep the name, but why cant we change to badge. It is by far the worst part of the Titans branding, yet for some reason it is the only thing that cant be touched

and the GC training and main home base Obviously

T-Boon

Coach
and move at least 3 games to Suncorp stadium. Maybe 4 games in time. Nope, Maybe 1 against the Bronx to up their average

At least 3 game in Brisbane (including training there for the week) opens them up to the Brisbane corporate TPA and sponsorship opportunities and new fans/members. In my opinion 9 games on the GC is more than enough. Might be some advantages in terms of the lease arrangement they always complain about as well.

Obviously keep the name, but why cant we change to badge. It is by far the worst part of the Titans branding, yet for some reason it is the only thing that can't be touched

I haven't thought much about the badge. It is the jersey is the big blunder in my opinion. But OK, change the badge.

They need to get a red and or black jersey. Something distinctive. Anything but blue which makes them look like a NSW team.

blaza88z

Coach
Lol, have you seen a Titans home game?

Half the stadium is empty, it would look like ANZ Stadium on Friday night if they got home games at Suncorp.