What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Tuesday Vs Dolphins @ TIO Stadium Darwin Friday 8pm

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The thing that shits me about this whole Darwin charade (and yep it's a great weekend away for the travelling Eels fan) is that we constantly play a 'home' game against teams with more natural support in the region and who train in more similar conditions, and the overall market there is bugger all, so even if you corner it...so what? Make more sense to play in Christchurch or Hay even . Or just go to Adelaide and call it ParraMadelaide
I think the incentive for us is the massive cash payment from CUintheNT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gronk

Staff member
The team was trimmed 24 hours out and whilst that has been quite meaningless 5 years ago, a hierarchical pattern has emerged where, I think, you can definitely guage who is “next man up”.

Injured Oggy was 19th man recently and now Makka has replaced him.

Parramatta Eels vs the Dolphins, 8:00pm @ TIO Stadium, Darwin

Eels team
: 1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Morgan Harper 5. Sean Russell 6. Daejarn Asi 7. Dylan Brown 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Joey Lussick 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Bryce Cartwright 13. J’maine Hopgood 14. Luca Moretti 15. Ryan Matterson 16. Joe Ofahengaue 17. Blaize Talagi 18. Brendan Hands 21. Makahesi Makatoa

Players cut: 19. Kelma Tuilagi 20. Wiremu Greig 22. Maika Sivo

LINK

yy_cheng

Coach
The team was trimmed 24 hours out and whilst that has been quite meaningless 5 years ago, a hierarchical pattern has emerged where, I think, you can definitely guage who is “next man up”.

Eels team
: 1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Morgan Harper 5. Sean Russell 6. Daejarn Asi 7. Dylan Brown 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Joey Lussick 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Bryce Cartwright 13. J’maine Hopgood 14. Luca Moretti 15. Ryan Matterson 16. Joe Ofahengaue 17. Blaize Talagi 18. Brendan Hands 21. Makahesi Makatoa

LINK
Do you think if it was in a colder climate, emu would be there?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Bench use will be interesting tonight.

I doubt Hopgood gets asked to play over 60. Last year he played 45 in Darwin - the only time in his Eels career he has played less than 50 (did he get injured? I don't recall?)

Our starting middles will see leaner minutes I expect.

Most importantly: BA to have 20+ Mt Franklins

the phantom menace

First Grade

Eels team

LINK
I think Maka has earnt it, with his Cup Minutes/performances this year

King-Gutho94

Coach
Bench use will be interesting tonight.

I doubt Hopgood gets asked to play over 60. Last year he played 45 in Darwin - the only time in his Eels career he has played less than 50 (did he get injured? I don't recall?)

Our starting middles will see leaner minutes I expect.

Most importantly: BA to have 20+ Mt Franklins
He got sinbinned didn't he for a hipdrop that wasn't a hipdrop.

Then Haas hipdropped RCG and stayed on.

Latest posts