What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Tigers - Easter Monday 🐣

Das Hassler

Bench
We need to look at who we are playing. It’s the Tigers, not the Storm at full strength with seasoned halves.

Straight out of last week's sharkies playback that one....who's this Sezer?...never heard of him!
You may well win it but you better hope that's not the chat in the dressing room before they run out

Pazza

First Grade
Gutho
Russell
Penisini
Talangi
Sivo
Brown
Asi
Rcg
Lussik
Joe o
Lane
Tuilagi
Hopgood

Morretti
Paulo
Matterson
Guymer

hindy111

Post Whore
Even with no moses we should still be winning this game.

The tigers are a youngish side that were up last week. I think there will be a letdown this week.

I do think they will be trouble some sides this year but still be inconsistent.

As long as we keep Api under control in the ruck we still should be winning this by 10-12 points at home.

Yes. They are almost 3-1.
Win and win well

yy_cheng

Coach
We need to look at who we are playing. It’s the Tigers, not the Storm at full strength with seasoned halves.

That’s why I’d put Blaize at 6 (his natural position) with Brown at 7. Blaize will be able to handle Galvin and Brown is better than anything they have.
Api will cause us headaches

JokerEel

Coach
With all the injuries this is what will be named:

1.Gutho
2.Sivo
3.Will
4.Simmonson
5.Russell

6. Asi
7. Brown

8. Reg
9.Lussick
10. Barlow
11. Lane
12. Kelma
13. Hopgood

14. Grieg
15. Matto
16. Joffa
17. Morretti

18. Sander
19. Blaize
20. Hands
21. Makatoa
22. Harper

emjaycee

Coach
Love it. Players in their best positions and Blaize rewarded for not a bad debut.
Surprised to see Carty named but am guessing he will drop out on Satuday afternoon unless they decide a needle is enough to get him through the game.