What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Tigers - Easter Monday šŸ£

hindy111

Post Whore
Love it. Players in their best positions and Blaize rewarded for not a bad debut.
Surprised to see Carty named but am guessing he will drop out on Satuday afternoon unless they decide a needle is enough to get him through the game.

Picked our best 17 available. I'd rather Simmonson over Harper as he is faster. I also don't see how Simmonson gets the spot for rnd 1 and then dropped. It isn't like Harper's been killing it.

On the bright side if Blaze kills in over the next 6 or 7 games he may push Morgan out

Avenger

Immortal
Love it. Players in their best positions and Blaize rewarded for not a bad debut.
Surprised to see Carty named but am guessing he will drop out on Satuday afternoon unless they decide a needle is enough to get him through the game.
I think I called it first before seeing your proposed side. And I didnā€™t cheat and had no idea of the side.

I rule.

Gronk

Staff member
Look at their bench.
cheers.gif

emjaycee

Coach
Picked our best 17 available. I'd rather Simmonson over Harper as he is faster. I also don't see how Simmonson gets the spot for rnd 1 and then dropped. It isn't like Harper's been killing it.

On the bright side if Blaze kills in over the next 6 or 7 games he may push Morgan out
We don't know the full recovery of Simmonson from his concussion mate or whether he has a niggle they would rather manage via a stint in Reggies.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good to see Talagi get another run, it shows he has no faith in Asi which is fair enough on what he has shown so far this year.
Having thought about it going with Blaize first is the best option for now.

That side should still wallop the Tigers at home.

I think the kid well need a spell during this 8 week period at some point. He is only 19 and expecting him to get through that is a big ask.

Asi is still a capable to come in for a few weeks then. I just hope BA is smart enough to recognise when Blaize will need a break.

Latest posts