What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Tigers - Easter Monday 🐣

Actually I just remembered my last experience at Cumberland was getting belted by Manly in 2013. But yeah that 2010 game was awesome. My other two most recent live (Parra) games were losses in Melbourne, in 2011 and 2017.

So three straight losses. If the Tigers win you’ll know whom to blame.

I reckon mine was being belted by Manly 64-12 after leading 12-0. Bob Lindner played, and in the reserves some little scrotum called Toovey was a comic character. Probably 1988.

TheParraboy

Staff member
You will enjoy the stadium and the atmosphere its a great rugby league ground.

2010 was that was the night Jarryd headbutted Billy after the Salary cap scandal and a few stinks happened.

It was one of the rare nights a Parra side bashed melbourne up.

There was lucky to be 10k there night but it felt like 20k.

The abuse everyone gave Melbourne all night was richly deserved.

7.5k that night

If not the horrendous weather, would have been 20k+
and noise would have felt like 60k

lingard

Coach
You will enjoy the stadium and the atmosphere its a great rugby league ground.

2010 was that was the night Jarryd headbutted Billy after the Salary cap scandal and a few stinks happened.

It was one of the rare nights a Parra side bashed melbourne up.

There was lucky to be 10k there night but it felt like 20k.

The abuse everyone gave Melbourne all night was richly deserved.
One of the most enjoyable games I've ever seen.

Gronk

Staff member
Holy shit !

GJ0Qa5vbMAAXCFG

King-Gutho94

Coach
Thought it was Ben Smith for a sec lol
Good ole Ben Smith what a legend of a bloke he was.

I had my 18th at the old Milliones there at Baulko near the stockland there on Old Northern Road 12 years ago so 2012 when we were dogshit.

He was downstairs some mate tipped him off about me being a massive parra fan and he walked upstairs shook my hand, had a chat and we got a photo together.

Champion bloke

King-Gutho94

Coach
Was a good bloke. Reminds me of when I ran into Fui Fui at the Merrylands RSL buffet.

super talkative for a bloke not known for his chat

my son was only about 6 months old and he was happy to pick him up and have a photo.

absolute champion
Fui loved a chat just as long as it wasn't in front of the media.

Do you blame him he had them figured out dont give em anything.

The way BA treated him on the way out the door was a disgrace for a bloke who played 200+ games and poured his heart and soul into the joint.