What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA SuperThread SPOILERS

At todays taping, Mike Bennett def. Eddie Edwards for the X-Division Title. The storyline is that he is trying to use the Austin Aries "Option C" rule to become TNA Champion. Really cheapens the title when you have a bloke chase the title for 8 weeks, wins it at their top PPV, then drops it 2 weeks in TV time later to someone who has never been interested in it.

And another title change. In Ultimate X, Eddie Edwards def. Mike Bennett and a bunch of other guys to win the X-Division Title. On the next taping, it was confirmed that the main event of Destination X is Bobby Lashley vs Eddie Edwards for the TNA Title.

13600197_10154300904096703_2598319267409025170_n.jpg

mackdadday

Juniors

This vignette by Matt is awesome too. Obi Wan Matt Hardy controlling a drone fleet. Matt was so generic the last year but so good now.

mackdadday

Juniors
Wow..who would have thought that Matt Hardy could become the most entertaining man in wrestling. Back to TNA for me.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Watched The Final Deletion match (or whatever you'd call that whole 20ish minute segment!) in isolation, having watched almost no TNA over the last couple of years.

I was most definitely bemused, I think I was entertained but I'm not sure if that's even the right word!

I'm intriuged to find out how the hell Matt Hardy has even got to the point of whatever this crazy supervillain character of his is!

Are there any video packages online that kinda summarise everything prior to that point?

Watched The Final Deletion match (or whatever you'd call that whole 20ish minute segment!) in isolation, having watched almost no TNA over the last couple of years.

I was most definitely bemused, I think I was entertained but I'm not sure if that's even the right word!

I'm intriuged to find out how the hell Matt Hardy has even got to the point of whatever this crazy supervillain character of his is!

Are there any video packages online that kinda summarise everything prior to that point?
Essentially, it all stems from when Matt Hardy won the TNA Title from EC3. They had a double turn in that match, with Matt turning heel and forming a stable with Tyrus (Brodus Clay), Rockstar Spud, and his wife Reby Sky. Jeff, EC3, and Drew Galloway chased the title and battled Matt's faction. After Matt lost the title to Galloway involving interference from Jeff and EC3, the Hardy's went into a feud with each other.

Matt blamed Jeff for costing him the title and the break up of his faction, and attacked Jeff at every opportunity. At the same time, he appeared to be having a mental breakdown, becoming "Broken" Matt Hardy and leading to his current persona and mannerisms.

mackdadday

Juniors

Broken Matt on Jericho's podcast. A must hear for anyone who wants to hear the back story on Van guard 1, Scarsgard the dilapidated boat and Senor Benjamin plus much more. Hilarious stuff.