What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays Trials and Predictions

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
brendothejet said:
whoever the 20 for dragons is...hes a goose..

What did he do?

And git along thar little Dawggies!!! A nice enough start!

And goodonya Macca! Scoring the sealing try - Dallas McIlwain is gonna be a real big bloomer for us this year - I can feel it in me bones! And Cleal could be in the same boat there 'n all by the sounds...

The words 'Utai' and 'ankle' are quite horrific though, when used anywhere near the word 'injured' - his ankle's been troubling him for quite some time now - I seriously hope all is well there. :?

Dread

Juniors
Heard that the Sharks beat the Bunnies 22-4, but I'd not go so far as to say that's confirmed.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bman26 said:
18-10 manly, back after some technical issues. Manly reggies vs storm reggies was 0-10, manly 1sts vs storm reggies 18-0, try's to robertson, stewart and watmough.
Tell me about the tech issues. lol
Server meltdowns happening in league land

Do you have a half time score Bman?

Bman26

Juniors
Crowd 8196. The technical issue was i couldnt open the site however every other site was working. White scored again next to posts assuming its 18-16.

for those interested:some photos from todays trial match: (dogs-dragons)
73409522mk6.jpg

Millard trying to tackle-
73409468mn3.jpg

SBW crunches Hornby-
73409472bf4.jpg

Patten tackled-
73409479uo7.jpg

Sonny takes a run-
73409470rz1.jpg

*Getty Images*

Latest posts