What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomorrow Night

Joely01

Bench
I just want to say i hope everyone on this forum is going tomorrow night, I am really keen for this game. I hope there is a really good atmosphere and lots of parra chants going on. Its our home game not the dogs so lets show them we are the blue and gold army, and paint anz stadium blue and gold. "Bring on the Bulldogs"
UP PARRA

Parra Steve

Juniors
Going to Perth for a week, so wont be able to make it, thankfully we've got the by next week so i only miss this game.

Eels Dude

Coach
Nah i just write one a day on my wrist, i figure it has to be that time somewhere in the world at that moment.

You could go to a nightclub and get get one of those paper wrist straps and write the time on that. It may prevent marker pen rashes if you happen to have sensitive skin. On top of that you'd save time by not having to rewrite the time every day.

jk13

First Grade
might be easier to construct a sun dial wrist watch

i'll be full voice in bris watching it as the 2nd game again.......

mickdo

Coach
Oh my god, I forgot the game!

forgotthegame.jpg

Nickeel

Juniors
I hate homebush but i still might go-wish it was at parra thou!

I must be one of the only people who actually enjoys going out to Homebush. Sure the atmosphere can be lacking, but it's a 20 min train trip from my house and no lines at the bars! Plus our record there is pretty good.

Nick