What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 modern history

POPEYE

Coach
What about fans? Players? Coaches?

Would you rather be..
Brian Smith (0 from 4 Grand Finals) or Mick Hagan (plodder, 1 premiership)
Mitchell Pearce (15 Origin caps) or Trent Hodkinson (1 Origin win)
You do realise Hagan is the mastermind behind Qld and now Aust. Hagan's current teams improve in the 2nd half unlike Smith's who always went in with guns blazing and ran out of ideas if the opposition led at half time . . . in answer I'd rather be Hagan if I was a coach and Pearce if my wallet was empty

grouch

First Grade
Would you rather be
Mitchell Pearce (root 1 dog) or Trent Hodkinson (root 0 dogs)

POPEYE

Coach
Rep coaching and Premiership coaching are different ball games though arent they
Rep coaching might sound easier but theoretically they have to come up with ideas to beat rep players, game plans have preference. Premiership coaching is more about exploiting weaknesses. Hagan does a better job than most give him credit for . . . keep an eye on his interaction with Mal and note who does the nodding

adamkungl

Immortal
Rep coaching might sound easier but theoretically they have to come up with ideas to beat rep players, game plans have preference. Premiership coaching is more about exploiting weaknesses. Hagan does a better job than most give him credit for . . . keep an eye on his interaction with Mal and note who does the nodding

Not necessarily easier, but certainly different.
Everyone's assumed Hagan's the footy brains behind Mal for years - no clubs have chased him though

RazorRam0n

Juniors
So the eels are last in all 3 tables ?
Don't worry razor Ramon, Mitch will turn that around for you.
And if you're into trivia, that is the first time in LU history that a reference to Mitch Moses that includes the word "turn" was not immediately followed by the word "style"
:oops:

Latest posts