What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Topsy turvey

Frank Facer

First Grade
Storm, cowboys & bloody warriors have cost me so far. Have sworn off the warriors & of course they’re undefeated :tired_face:
I watched the Warriors play for the first time last night. I was quite surprised. They looked like a completely different team to last year. When we play them at home in a few weeks, that will be a very hard game for us to win.

ouryears

Bench
Topsy Turvey definitely describes this season so far:

Dragons 1st.........2017 finished 9th
Warriors 2nd........2017 finished 13th
Pathers 3rd..........2017 finished 7th
Tigpies 4th...........2017 finished 14th
Roosters 5th........2017 finished 2nd
Titans 6th............2017 finished 15th
Knights 7th..........2017 finished last
Manly 8th.............2017 finished 6th

Storm 9th.............1st
Broncos 12th........3rd
Eels last................4th
Sharks 11th..........5th
Cowboys 14th......8th

Long way to go but i think Eels, Cows ans Broncs are rwally struggling this year.
Agree mate, but can we add the Storm to the strugglers list?
Please?

ouryears

Bench
I watched the Warriors play for the first time last night. I was quite surprised. They looked like a completely different team to last year. When we play them at home in a few weeks, that will be a very hard game for us to win.
Yes they do, they have got the gun trainer that has made the difference, fit, self belief and one in all in approach....

ALSGI

Bench
Agree, they’re on the up and building with confidence. Yet they were very lucky to beat the Raiders 2 weeks ago, very lucky.

mw10371

Juniors
I think the table will look significantly different midway / two thirds through the season. Only those who are presently in the 8 will continue to stay there if they are able maintain consistency of their present form, and that's the true test. The Storm, Chooks and Cowboys will bounce back and I'd expect them to make the 8. Thus 3 at least will have to go.
Mary is correct in saying that maintaining our consistency will be our greatest challenge for this year.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
I think the table will look significantly different midway / two thirds through the season. Only those who are presently in the 8 will continue to stay there if they are able maintain consistency of their present form, and that's the true test. The Storm, Chooks and Cowboys will bounce back and I'd expect them to make the 8. Thus 3 at least will have to go.
Mary is correct in saying that maintaining our consistency will be our greatest challenge for this year.
we will be in the top 4 all year

ouryears

Bench
How soft are the roosters forward pack, Souths are going through them at will.

If we go hard and play them up the middle, Saints by 20

The rorters look a rabble except for 2 or 3 individuals.

Cronk must be crying himself asleep with his Sydney girlfriend

Souths deserve to be up by 30

mickeylane

Bench
How soft are the roosters forward pack, Souths are going through them at will.

If we go hard and play them up the middle, Saints by 20

The rorters look a rabble except for 2 or 3 individuals.

Cronk must be crying himself asleep with his Sydney girlfriend

Souths deserve to be up by 30
Put a line through the Roosters for the comp this year - NO CHANCE ON EARTH!! On the other hand SOUTHS are looking strong.. But dead set how strong are Warriors and the Dragons compared to other teams!

ouryears

Bench
Put a line through the Roosters for the comp this year - NO CHANCE ON EARTH!! On the other hand SOUTHS are looking strong.. But dead set how strong are Warriors and the Dragons compared to other teams!
Agree mate, but I can't relax, just can't, damn it