What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
bellamy, arshavin and abbiati all said no to spurs

lol @ spurs

now adriano is their prime target ... don't you have enough hack strikers?

Bellamy said in the media he preferred Spurs to Citeh, but City's bid was by far bigger than ours.

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/bellamy-snub-man-city-favour-spurs-5516657.html

Arshavin hasn't said no, there is still an offer on the table which has not been outbid as yet.

There has been no bid for Abbiatti.

No idea where you got this crap from.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
both milan and abbiati rejected spurs because he's about to become the full time number one instead of the reserve playing alot of first time football ...

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport...Redknapp-loan-Inter-Milan-hitman-Adriano.html

life outside of spurs forums

now spurs are after palacios? lol

sorry mate but thats bullsh*t, I dont care if its linked to a media release

1. Gomez was never leaving or offered to anyone. (its Gomez, not Gomes)
2. 'arry had said Bale is not for sale or trade, never has been.
3. And Abiatti is not Milan's second string keeper, he's no 1, has been all year.

No truth in that article, sorry.

more to being the #1 'keeper than just playing everyweek

dida and abbiati would be on wages reflecting the #1 and reserve position ... milan are about to make abbiati the full time #1 and will probably bump up his contract ... now he'll OFFICIALY be the #1

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
why would the no 1 keeper not play every week

I know he (Abiatti) is 35 and getting on a bit but he has been very good all year

Boka is the latest one to reject a spurs offer

Tottenham's search for a new left-back must continue after they were turned down by Stuttgart's Ivory Coast international Arthur Boka.
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footba...Totttenham&in_article_id=481170&in_page_id=43

or is it more bullsh*t?

(its Gomez, not Gomes)

no, mate it's actually Gomes

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/players/first_team/heurelhogomes.html

Goalkeeper joined us from Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven in July 2008 and has become an instant hit with our fans.

lol surely they jest?

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he was a hit with the fans till he had a few shockers, but he's been pretty good lately

his name is generally spelt Gomez

bellamy, arshavin and abbiati all said no to spurs

lol @ spurs

now adriano is their prime target ... don't you have enough hack strikers?
You really need to get your facts right. Bellamy has today asked West Ham to be allowed to talk to Tottenham. No bid has been made for Arshavin in this transfer window, Zenit themselves have said they are only talking to Arsenal about Arshavin. The Abbiati story is crap, Redknapp has said he is only looking for cover for Gomes. Redknapp has said today that he has no interest in Adriano and never has.

more to being the #1 'keeper than just playing everyweek

dida and abbiati would be on wages reflecting the #1 and reserve position ... milan are about to make abbiati the full time #1 and will probably bump up his contract ... now he'll OFFICIALY be the #1
Yes, it's a well known fact that #1 keepers sit on the bench while it's the #2 who plays every week:sarcasm:

read what i said again dickhead

he was brought into milan as the number 2 keeper and will now officialy be the #1 by getting a contract upgrade

You really need to get your facts right. Bellamy has today asked West Ham to be allowed to talk to Tottenham. No bid has been made for Arshavin in this transfer window, Zenit themselves have said they are only talking to Arsenal about Arshavin. The Abbiati story is crap, Redknapp has said he is only looking for cover for Gomes. Redknapp has said today that he has no interest in Adriano and never has.

no no no no no no no no

that's all "bullsh*t"

Tommy Smith

Referee
Spurs bottom of the table again.

What happened to this 'Arry revolution?

And from their performance last week vs Wigan i have to say that they were just as awful as under Ramos.

Mong

Post Whore

And from their performance last week vs Wigan i have to say that they were just as awful as under Ramos.

Well to be fair they are tied for last now.. 1-1 against Portsmouth.. Shouldn't be too hard on them though, Portsmouth are a difficult team to beat, i mean Hammers only put 4 past them recently..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

last when everyone played one more round than us

16th now

Status
Not open for further replies.