What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mong

Post Whore
Funny to see Spurs fans and managment jumping around like they suddenly forgot that they were getting smashed by Burnley and took 118 minutes to score a goal against them..

Mong

Post Whore
Spurs will again get their shot at Europe through the carling cup, it continues the illusion to their fans that they are a "big club"..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
But geeze Twiz, to be nearly knocked out after leading 4-1 on aggregate....

but we didn't get knocked out

we were just playing with them :D

lets not forget one thing, credit to Burnley, they fought very hard and showed alot of team spirit which we did not do in the first half and I thought their keeper had a very good game where as Alnwick will probably never play for Spurs again

but we didn't get knocked out

we were just playing with them :D

lets not forget one thing, credit to Burnley, they fought very hard and showed alot of team spirit which we did not do in the first half and I thought their keeper had a very good game where as Alnwick will probably never play for Spurs again

Well I'm gutted. First time in many years it looked like the Clarets might win something big. That last three minutes of extra time was the hardest I've seen in football for a long time. :(

Good luck to Spurs though. You never stopped trying and took the chances in the end. Best wishes for the final.

'Slinks back into the foetal position and sucks his thumb' and thinks "all those years of therapy wasted".

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm gutted. First time in many years it looked like the Clarets might win something big. That last three minutes of extra time was the hardest I've seen in football for a long time. :(

Good luck to Spurs though. You never stopped trying and took the chances in the end. Best wishes for the final.

'Slinks back into the foetal position and sucks his thumb' and thinks "all those years of therapy wasted".

cheers mate

no one backed us to beat a full strength Chelski last year at Wembly, but we did

Manure carrying a few injuries atm, so anything can happen

Tommy Smith

Referee
Fergie has also committed himself to playing the same youngsters that got ManU to the final including Evans, Rafael, Gibson, Wellbeck.

Whereas Spurs will no doubt play at full strength.

Still, with the way both teams are playing atm you'd have to back United. but anything cna happen on the big day at Wembley.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
4 youngsters, big deal

we had O'Hara (20), Hudd (21), Bale (19), Adel (19), Gunter (21)

OWF makes me laugh when he plays 4 youngsters yet still has Tevez and Ronaldo up front, the way he was crowing about it you'd think his entire team were teenagers

As are your comments about football. Have you ever been to a real game? Or is your only experience of Football what you see on T.V or your PC. Some of your comments on football are hilarious, quoting any old crap that appears on the internet shows how little you know about the game.

lol who the f**k are you and why you are you so mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts