What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade old rugby league videos

League is Footy

Juniors
Forget grand finals and rep games, I'm looking for the games nobody cares about. Anyone got any 70's 80's priceless gold they are willing to trade copies of or sell? pm me.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
No-one probably covered Wesser's debut in 1998, there were some games that werent televised on Fox or Nine. Even Hindmarsh's debut in Parkes against Adelaide.

Miss_Eels

Juniors
This is going to sound stupid coming from a Parra supporter, but does anybody have the 2001 Grandfinal? I threw it away in a thousand pieces after that day and now I want it again....

iggy plop

First Grade
Miss_Eels said:
This is going to sound stupid coming from a Parra supporter, but does anybody have the 2001 Grandfinal? I threw it away in a thousand pieces after that day and now I want it again....

I've got a copy of the 2005 grand final, but you might end up throwing that away as well.

Will Brian Smith ever coach a premiership??

Anyway the Dragons were red-hot.

Miss_Eels

Juniors
iggy plop said:
I've got a copy of the 2005 grand final, but you might end up throwing that away as well.

Will Brian Smith ever coach a premiership??

Anyway the Dragons were red-hot.

You've got a copy of the 2005 Grand final weeks in advance????????????? :roll:

Stranger

Coach
Miss_Eels said:
Does sound stupid coming from a parra fan actually :lol:

But i do have a few copies :)

iggy plop

First Grade
Miss_Eels said:
You've got a copy of the 2005 Grand final weeks in advance????????????? :roll:

Colin Best had a blinder. The guy was untouchable.

Parra just aren't the same side without Fuifui.

choc_soldier

Coach
Miss_Eels said:

If you don't mind the Knights logo with 2001 premiers written on it, you could purchase it.

But then again, you probably don't want that... may go the same way as the original one.

Latest posts