What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIAL :: 15 Feb :: Roosters 24 Port Macq 4 @ Port Macquarie, NSW

Garts

Bench
Do you know which team it involved? Probably Kempsey or Wauchope.

And yes Zorba is sad.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
0,,5892950,00.jpg

Shillo on kamikaze mission
By David Riccio
February 17, 2008

WITH names like Ralph 'Hit Man' Marshall, Cameron 'Kamikaze' Blair, Leeton 'Fridge' Smith, Deon 'Iron Bar' Marr and Nathan 'Crusher' Kelley - what was David Shillington thinking?

Leading 40-0 over the Kempsey-based Dunghutti Broncos on Friday night, Shillington and his Roosters team-mates unloaded on their less-savy opponents, sparking a wild brawl that is now under NRL investigation.

To the disappointment of the vocal local crowd, veteran Roosters trainers Ronnie Palmer and Tony Ayoub stepped in to stop the lopsided contest.

"I'm aware of an incident but haven't seen any video of it yet,'' said NRL Chief Operating officer Graham Annesley.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23226858-5006066,00.html

JAMES BOND

Juniors
WITH names like Ralph 'Hit Man' Marshall, Cameron 'Kamikaze' Blair, Leeton 'Fridge' Smith, Deon 'Iron Bar' Marr and Nathan 'Crusher' Kelley - what was David Shillington thinking?
Leading 40-0 over the Kempsey-based Dunghutti Broncos on Friday night, Shillington and his Roosters team-mates unloaded on their less-savy opponents, sparking a wild brawl that is now under NRL investigation.

To the disappointment of the vocal local crowd, veteran Roosters trainers Ronnie Palmer and Tony Ayoub stepped in to stop the lopsided contest.

"I'm aware of an incident but haven't seen any video of it yet,'' said NRL Chief Operating officer Graham Annesley.

Some Pictures of the brawl and game in the link.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
There was footage on FSN. The other team got smashed and thankfully they did. Apart from the Sharkies, the other two teams they played deserved a belting. I'm shattered I didn't make the game because I live in Port, but oh well.

Penance

Juniors

Shillo on kamikaze mission

innsaneink

Referee
Cam Blair eh?

Zorba gave it to the Chooks today calling for suspensions and fines, despite the vision on FOX clearly showing the bushies starting it, and a caller claiming that was basically their sole intent.
One rooster may be in trouble though, third man in type thing.

Garts

Bench
No surprise it was Kempsey, always dirty when I played them in league or union. More concerned with fighting than playing footy, Wauchope were often the same.

Tom Ace

Bench
innsaneink said:
Cam Blair eh?

Zorba gave it to the Chooks today calling for suspensions and fines, despite the vision on FOX clearly showing the bushies starting it, and a caller claiming that was basically their sole intent.
One rooster may be in trouble though, third man in type thing.

Looked like SKD i think.

freeridermx

Juniors
i was at the game and the kempsey/dungutti boys started it and paid dearly as they got hammered. but you can`t blame the roosters as the dungutti boys were giving them plenty in the tackles and the roosters were sick of it so when it started the boys got into it. good on them it would not of matter if the roosters did throw punches back as the dungutti boys were keen all night to put a sink on as we could see from the first set of six.

as for the other games both team put up a great fight as like i said early it took the roosters 15mins to score vs wauchope and the rooster had most of the ball which is very impressive for a bush team that was not at full strength either , so if you take out the score from the dungutti game the other to games the rooster had to push hard for the win.

but good on the roosters for bring the game out to the bush.

Bigfella

Coach
The Roosters have been cleared.

Apparently one of the Dungutti players stole Shillington's wallet in a tackle and the rest of the boys had to beat the crap out of them to make a point.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
They played this clip on the news tonight

Frank Paul won't be able to get off this one i don't think. Was 3rd man in for a start, and when that dustup finished he walked back 10m to get involved in another one :lol:

Was a decent stoushe