What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIAL: Bulldogs 14-16 Dragons - Sat 20 Feb @ Wollongong

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
to tell you the truth guys, its 2010 not 2009 and last year has been forgotten, hopefully. yeah idris' try was a try but we had calls go against us like hornbys try. also dont forget ennis missed tackle on poore was bad.Anyway, Cant wait for this year. if the dragons are more attacking this year than we are going to be a dangerous side as are the dogs. But i cant wait for rds 2 and 10 going to be awesome

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why are people still taking this "revenge" thing seriously? :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haha. You guys are still rabbiting on about this?

It's a trial fellas. Personally I'm more interested in getting a look at the reserves when they are chucked on.

Power to dogz08 - predicting the scoreline. lol

Good luck to both teams - ie there are no injuries.

LL3

Juniors
Don't be too hard on them. Alot of them have lived their whole lives without knowing what it feels like to watch your team win it all.

Don't be too hard on these Dogs fans REDV faithful. Alot of them have lived their whole lives without knowing what it feels like NOT avoid a WOODEN SPOON.

I'm sure the pillaged talent the Dogs have bought as they do every yr will get a run in the trial......BOUGHT not BRED continues to grow a leg each yr in Wiley Park / Lakemba.

Many Happy Returns !:D

Bulldog Force

Referee
Don't be too hard on these Dogs fans REDV faithful. Alot of them have lived their whole lives without knowing what it feels like NOT avoid a WOODEN SPOON.

I'm sure the pillaged talent the Dogs have bought as they do every yr will get a run in the trial......BOUGHT not BRED continues to grow a leg each yr in Wiley Park / Lakemba.

Many Happy Returns !:D
Oh great, look who's returned :roll:
Happy New Year LL3, still living in the past on jealousy it seems?

Ridders

Coach

Bit weak there buddy. I'll take premierships and spoons over nothing all day, every day.

ByRd

First Grade
Still one club, we have changed our name but you know it like i do, we have always been the same club, something your merged scum can not say.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
muzby, what about your final against the Eels? :lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
I reckon this game will be used to test Superboot Ennis :D

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...r-bulldog-legend/story-e6frexnr-1225822702182

Ennis likely to kick on after Bulldog legend

645746-dtstory-michael-ennis.jpg

Set to take over kicking duties...Bulldogs hooker Michael Ennis. Picture: Brett Costello. Source: The Daily Telegraph

A HARD act to follow. The words barely do justice to the task Canterbury face this season to fill Hazem El Masri's legendary boots, which are laced with point-scoring records.

For the first time in nine seasons, the Bulldogs will field a new goal-kicker and the competition is healthily intense to assume El Masri's mantle.
Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore has been thinking about an heir since this time last year, when it became apparent that El Masri would retire at the end of 2009.
Twelve months later the field has been narrowed to hooker Michael Ennis and winger Bryson Goodwin, who yesterday continued their duel under the watch of another former Bulldogs superboot in Daryl Halligan.
"The process of picking a new kicker has been going for about 12 months now," Moore said. "I've had Chook [Halligan] work with the other guys last season in preparation for life after Haz. I'll probably give them both a kick in the trials, and make a final decision then."

At this stage, Moore is leaning toward Ennis - who has previously kicked at Brisbane and St George Illawarra - for the role.
"Mick has that experience at NRL level, kicking week-in, week-out for an entire season and that's probably the difference between them," Moore said.
"I think Mick's record is about 75 per cent, which is pretty good. He's also the type of player who thrives on responsibility. He's mentally ready for the pressure. He would see it as a positive, not a burden."
Goodwin, however, is being kept under close watch because of the raw kicking talent he's already shown.
"Even when my brothers and I were kids, we loved to kick," Goodwin said.

Latest posts